• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Colts and Saints still undefeated

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Reaction score
Anyone besides me sick of the 72 Dolphins and their celebration parties when the last undefeated team loses each year? I know the Pats went undefeated, but they lost the Super Bowl. Personally, I hope the Colts and Saints both make it to the Super Bowl undefeated. That way, somebody is definitely going undefeated and win the Super Bowl, :laugh:

Also, it looks like Congress is not going to let the BCS call it the National Championship game anymore unless they have a playoff. Normally I hate politicians getting involved in anything, but if this is what it takes to get a playoff in Div I football, so be it.

I think its great to have two undefeated teams, and I would love to have them both in the Superbowl, and although I would chear for the Saints, Manning is way too much player to loose a Super Bowl.

There are still some competitors to be aware of. I can see one of the "birds" giving a surprise (Eagles or Cardinals), and maybe, just maybe the Vikings, but I don't think Favre would have enough arm to get to tjhe Superbowl after one or two shoot out games.

Anyway nothing really matters much when you compare everything to the undefeated campain the Bears will be having on 2018 :D:D:D

lol I don't think either one of them are gonna make it all the way.

guaranteed the Saints will crash in the playoffs.

The Colts have everything locked up.. I honestly see them resting a few folks the last couple of weeks, perhaps having their starters play only a half or so, if that. The Saints still need to make sure Minnesota doesnt catch them, so they probably wont rest any one till week 17, if then. Also, the Saints have been a pretty miserable franchise for as long as I can remember.. it might be a motivating factor for them to give it a go...but it would be a shame if a key player got hurt during the process.

Anyhoo, ya, it would be cool to have 2 undefeateds in the Super Bowl, but methinks that's not going to happen.

I'd love seeing both go undefeated and face eachother in the SB, but would totally understand resting their players. Vikings are going to play a tough game, and the Chargers/Bengals are no pushovers.

I forgot about the Chargers, they really are a pain in the ass. ITs one of those teams who can loose 90-3 to the Lions and the next day kill the COlts and Saints on the same day...

Oh I doubt they will both make it to the SB undefeated, and due to resting players I'm not even sure they either will make it without a blemish. But I would love to see the faces of the 72 Fins if they did.

But I would love to see the faces of the 72 Fins if they did.

Dateline Feb 7, 2010 - Mercury Morris takes his own life with a broken champagne bottle.

I think it would be great if both teams went undefeated and both teams are exciting to watch. Though, as UGA grad, I don't particularly like Manning all that much but he's a heckuva QB. Think I'd root for the Saints.

We're not really seeing any quarterbacks be as elite as Brady was in 07 (excluding SB) to be honest. Both Brees and Manning nearly threw away games, were they facing better opponents. Not to say they haven't won games for their teams as well.

We're not really seeing any quarterbacks be as elite as Brady was in 07 (excluding SB) to be honest.

Man, that must of hurt your fingers to type with your hatred of all things Boston.....:wink:

I am not so sure the Colts are going to be resting folks like they have done in the past. The one year they did not rest their starters, they won the SB, the years they rested their starters the last two games they would lose in the playoffs. Give your starters at least a good half to three quarters to keep them game sharp for the playoffs.

I think the biggest challenge to either the Colts or Saints records is going to come in the playoffs. Indy has @ Jacksonville, the Jets, and @ Buffalo to wind up the season. The only way they should lose one of those games is if they beat themselves. The Saints have Dallas, Tampa, and @ Carolina. Dallas is the only game that should even be close. Once they get to the playoffs, the road will become a bit more difficult, especially in the NFC this year.

After this week the last 2 should be givens for both. And Tim, I told you back in January that if the Steelers won the SB I'd be nice to Boston all year. That said, Brady's QB play in the regular season of 07 actually is better than Brees and Manning of this year. Again, that's not to say they haven't been spectacular, specifically Brees.

Well, the Saints self destructed and lost to Dallas and Tampa and the Colts handed the game to the Jets as if they were afraid to go undefeated. Go figure.

The Colts thing, from a competitor stand-point, was entirely classless.

I understand why they did it, but it just seems....wrong. I mean, they go and beat up the Jags, surely a more difficult game than the Jets, but just roll over for the latter? I just don't get it, and that call really screwed my Steelers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520

3. 15,300