• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Colts and Saints still undefeated

The Colts thing, from a competitor stand-point, was entirely classless.

I understand why they did it, but it just seems....wrong. I mean, they go and beat up the Jags, surely a more difficult game than the Jets, but just roll over for the latter? I just don't get it, and that call really screwed my Steelers.

The wierdest thing of all is that now the Jaguars are still in the playoff hunt. If the Jets and Ravens win next week, they are in and the playoffs are set. If either team loses or both lose, a whole host of scenarios come in to play depending on if the Steelers, Jaguars, Texans, and Broncos win and which teams lose.

I don't get it either, Jeff. Rolling over like that just can't be good for moral. I totally understand it if they are up a few TD's, but when it was close as it was it is just throwing the towel in. The only benefit to the whole ordeal is that it will make next week's game a whole lot more exciting to watch in the AFC.

Yeah, it hurt us bad, as did moving the Bengals game. Hopefully it'l still work us into the playoffs though.

Just have to root for the Raiders, Bengals, and Patriots (again). GO TEAMS!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520