• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Congrats to the Saints!!!!!

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Reaction score
Congrats to the Saints, they played a great game.

Hell is freezing over as I type this, and Nawlins will most likely burn to the ground tonight in celebration, but great game.

Horrible halftime show, but there is another thread about that already.

w000t! :D

So happy for the Saints, a little sluggish to start, but finished very well.

Good Game. Really enjoyable. Last three Super Bowls have been a lot of fun to watch.
-Brees played a great game, and Payto showed he is an aggressive coach with a lot of spirit. Definitely, you can see some Belichick' stuff in him. True to their game the Saints kept doing the thing they new how to do. Good for Bush who finally seems to be the player with all the controversy he had in his draft year.
-Did Wayne come to the game with a golden-black jersey (it' on a sarcastic tome Jeff, just in case hehehehehe)? He was by far the worst player in the entire game. Manning didn't do that good either. I think he was entirely overconfident due to the amazing start of the game, and he didn't realize he could loose until the last half of the last quarter...

Wayne started getting some momentum before the Porter pick6. Manning did well for a while, I think some weak coaching against aggressive coaching put him in difficult positions.

On that INT, I can't help but feel that the Saints were just waiting for that, Manning is known for his slants for a quick dump off and that thing was lost pretty early on. Maybe I'm mistaken, but still.

Thanks for the clarification Xamilo, :tongue:

I'll just leave this here...

amsnbcmedia.msn.com_j_NBCSports_Components_Slideshows_NBC_spor285ec7f7bfde7033e4cbbf3f22caeb30.jpg

Great game. Seemed like Manning showed poor sportsmanship after the game. I thought he was going to start crying. Didn't stick around to congratulate anyone etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520