• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Couple Things For Sale

xhilr8n

trees hate me.
Reaction score
Ok first i have an odyssey two ball putter that is in like new condition no scratches, headcover is also perfect and even has the poker chip ball marker still.

I also have a titleist vokey wedge that would make someone a good practice club i will add clubs full model etc. later it is a 60* well worn club...i would take 15$ for it....

I also have approx. 2-250 maxfli noodle and nike balls that would be good for practice rounds etc. they are all different series and makes some older some newer but not all stained up or anything.....if anyone is interested. Was thinking of around 30$

I have a factory fujikura fit on red shaft from a cleveland driver in stiff flex also....10$

Just some odds n ends but i didn't know if anyone would have a use for it. All prices can be negotiable and are plus shipping....open to any kind of trades for the most part especially shafts or clubs.

Jason

What're you looking for for the 2-Ball? What's the length? I'd like to see some pictures.

Also, is that 30$ shipped for the golf balls?

I may be interested in the 2 ball if SUX passes, depending on price and length.

Ill have pics up in a couple hours

I didn't have time to get pics uptoday....if anyone really wants pics I can text em to ya or email them....just pm me

length on the putter is 34" and pics have been sent in email or pm's

All prices are plus shipping. Really would like a shaft for my new driver.....like a prolaunch red or something of that sort that'll keep my ball flight down.

jason
2 ball 1.JPG
2 ball 2.JPG
Picture 032.JPG
Picture 033.JPG
Picture 035.JPG

thought i put the price in here but i am looking for around 60$ plus actual shipping for the putter b/c it is like new and i payed a lot more for it.(i know you lose money whey you sell stuff but......w-e)

2 ball putter 60$ shipped
Milk Crate assorted golf balls 300 total(i counted them) 25+shipping
Titleist Vokey Wedge worn but works....25$ shipped

if you don't mind it being sent through post office not priority lemme know and i can lower prices.

jason

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427