• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Creepin' Crud....

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cold/flu, upper respiratory virus going around wife's office. She was sick with it last weekend. So... I came down with it and it sucks!!!! Been through 4 boxes of Kleenex, blowing my snoot. Can't breath. Took DayQuil and NiQuil... didn't phase it. Took Claritan D... didn't phase it. Can't breathe. Nose running all the time. Tears running as eyes water so even have trouble seeing to drive. Drove 400 miles, yesterday, with a full box of Kleenex by my side and one always ready to wipe my eyes. Had flu shot. Sounds like just a very bad cold virus. Wife recovered quickly. She's too stubborn to be kept down any length of time. Some in her office were off for a week with this stuff. This is the 3rd day, for me, and it just ain't gettin' better!!!! Haven't been posting a lot. Too easy to just dose off in the recliner.....

Cold/flu, upper respiratory virus going around wife's office. She was sick with it last weekend. So... I came down with it and it sucks!!!! Been through 4 boxes of Kleenex, blowing my snoot. Can't breath. Took DayQuil and NiQuil... didn't phase it. Took Claritan D... didn't phase it. Can't breathe. Nose running all the time. Tears running as eyes water so even have trouble seeing to drive. Drove 400 miles, yesterday, with a full box of Kleenex by my side and one always ready to wipe my eyes. Had flu shot. Sounds like just a very bad cold virus. Wife recovered quickly. She's too stubborn to be kept down any length of time. Some in her office were off for a week with this stuff. This is the 3rd day, for me, and it just ain't gettin' better!!!! Haven't been posting a lot. Too easy to just dose off in the recliner.....
And the worst part is that it's probably 60º F outside and you can't golf!

And the worst part is that it's probably 60º F outside and you can't golf!
Woke up, this morning!! That's the first task. Coughing and still blowing my nose. Still can't see. Supposed to be 60ish with some light showers. Plan on being at the course at 9 a.m. to see if they'll let us off. If it turns to pneumonia....

Woke up, this morning!! That's the first task. Coughing and still blowing my nose. Still can't see. Supposed to be 60ish with some light showers. Plan on being at the course at 9 a.m. to see if they'll let us off. If it turns to pneumonia....
You sir, are a warrior.

Even heard the expression "Coughing up Half Crowns"? I'll give you a clue, they are greenish. You can look forward to that!

Need to play more often... when I can't see, hear, or think. Shot 81, with a double on the last hole.

I got the flu about 2 years ago, in November. I toughed it out, but it never completely went away, and by February it had turned into pneumonia. Working in this crap hole of a plant didn't help. Thank God for modern antibiotics, but even the new, powerful stuff took 2 months to clear the infection.

I've gotten flu shots the last 2 winters, and no recurrences. I know some people don't care for them, but I think they do help decrease your chances of getting infected.

Flu shots will never rid you of coming down with Pneumonia.

I had Pneumonia at Xmas. That sucked balls.

R35

I refuse to get flu shots. Every time I do I get sick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35