• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cyclists and their rides

Found a picture of Limpy getting ready for a race:

limpy bike.jpg

Found a picture of Limpy getting ready for a race:

View attachment 26485
Current project has about 6 miles of sewer force main running along a State highway. The stretch of road stays quite busy and the crews really have to watch for stupid/idiotic/distracted drivers. This past week, a guy on a unicycle went riding past us... sorta right down the middle of the driving lane. When I say "sorta", the unicycle wheel tends to gyrate as it moves in order for the rider to keep his balance. The speed limit on this stretch of road is 60 mph. Why in the world would you ride a unicycle down the driving lane of a busy two-lane highway? I just hope he got where he was going in one piece!!!!!

Current project has about 6 miles of sewer force main running along a State highway. The stretch of road stays quite busy and the crews really have to watch for stupid/idiotic/distracted drivers. This past week, a guy on a unicycle went riding past us... sorta right down the middle of the driving lane. When I say "sorta", the unicycle wheel tends to gyrate as it moves in order for the rider to keep his balance. The speed limit on this stretch of road is 60 mph. Why in the world would you ride a unicycle down the driving lane of a busy two-lane highway? I just hope he got where he was going in one piece!!!!!
Shoot...guys(and gals probably) round Madison ride those things in 6" of snow...I've seen some pretty exquisite yard sales from unicycles.

sweet bike! Reminds me of the good old days...

It's a price of junk, but it gets the job done

We've all been there. My road bike is carbon fiber go fast technology. I laugh when I think back to the bike I used in the final year of high school to get to and from. But it did the job and helped get me fit as well. Good memories.

Shoot...guys(and gals probably) round Madison ride those things in 6" of snow...I've seen some pretty exquisite yard sales from unicycles.

I have my unicycle in the garage, just rode it the other day. had worn out my old one and picked this one up used from someone in Beaver Dam in like new shape.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301