• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Daly smashes fans camera

Rodman is currently doing "Celebrity Wrestling". Too funny.
He also did some bowling tournament....not sure why but i caught the tail end of it on TV...

This is a waste of time to report but with his past, ANYTHING this guy does wrong is going to get reported. The guy with the camera was in the wrong, but i do agree with WI that Daly had no business destroying someone elses property on a public course.

On the other hand, if i constantly had people shoving camera's in my face i really cant say i wouldnt eventually try to bust one of them up depending on the circumstances. The shit the paparazzi put some people through is rediculous...but as long as the other person is in a 'public' place they have every right to photograph them.

Rodman? He like 47 yrs. old now. You do realize he came into the league with Barkley, Jordan, K. Malone and Olijuwan... that's like asking "what ever happened to Patrick Ewing?"
icon10.gif

Rodman? He like 47 yrs. old now. You do realize he came into the league with Barkley, Jordan, K. Malone and Olijuwan... that's like asking "what ever happened to Patrick Ewing?"
icon10.gif

What ever happened to Patrick Ewing? :emot-ange

Still waiting for the Knicks to put a team together... though not around him anymore. WTF is up with the Knicks management anyway?

Rodman had an operation, he is now a transvestite. I never liked the guy, dirty player and an ahole in general. Sadly it proves how stupid the media/viewers really are. They sensentionalized this moron and everyone bought it. Talentwise? I'd probably take Kurt Rambis over him. The guy was a role player. Best team he ever played on was the Isiah, J.Dumars, J.Salley, B. Laimbeer, V. Johnson led Pistons. After that he got some tatoos and put a nail through his peckerhead or something and everyone gave him attention like he was a great player.

Still waiting for the Knicks to put a team together... though not around him anymore. WTF is up with the Knicks management anyway?

Rodman had an operation, he is now a transvestite. I never liked the guy, dirty player and an ahole in general. Sadly it proves how stupid the media/viewers really are. They sensentionalized this moron and everyone bought it. Talentwise? I'd probably take Kurt Rambis over him. The guy was a role player. Best team he ever played on was the Isiah, J.Dumars, J.Salley, B. Laimbeer, V. Johnson led Pistons. After that he got some tatoos and put a nail through his peckerhead or something and everyone gave him attention like he was a great player.
I would actually watch if he was playing because you just never knew what that crazy sum beech would do next!

I would actually watch if he was playing because you just never knew what that crazy sum beech would do next!

Problem is, a lot of people only know of or remember Rodman with the Bulls. This is after the "Jordan rules", which ended up applying to him as well. He looked like a great rebounder... of course, he was since shoving the other player under the basket was no longer a foul when he played with Jordan.

Not an NBA fan, so not sure what you mean by the whole "Jordan Rules" thing. I like Jordan, but then again we're about the same age and he's from NC.

Back on the Daly topic. No action should be taken against Daly. Here is the most important piece of information in the article "spectator Brad Clegg". This guy is not a member of the media. In the US, he'd be waiting for his bail hearing right now. If it were Tiger, he'd have a wired jaw courtesy of S. Williams and be waiting for his bail hearing.

Daly is Daly. This incident was actually handled fairly well by him IMO since he didn't end up assualting this jackass. The tournament security however, seriously dropped the ball. Bottom line, spectator should be looking at a misdomeanor on his criminal record and a half dozen security officers should be fired. Daly truly was the victim, not the villian this time.

Back on the Daly topic. No action should be taken against Daly. Here is the most important piece of information in the article "spectator Brad Clegg". This guy is not a member of the media. In the US, he'd be waiting for his bail hearing right now. If it were Tiger, he'd have a wired jaw courtesy of S. Williams and be waiting for his bail hearing.

Daly is Daly. This incident was actually handled fairly well by him IMO since he didn't end up assualting this jackass. The tournament security however, seriously dropped the ball. Bottom line, spectator should be looking at a misdomeanor on his criminal record and a half dozen security officers should be fired. Daly truly was the victim, not the villian this time.

I agree. Had this been anyone but Daly it would have been a footnote of a footnote in some obscure Australian newspaper.

He died attempting to stuff two soccer balls into his nostrils after successfully doing ping pong balls, billard balls, hand balls and finally a women's volleyball. I guess the soccer ball was his ceiling. That dude had the hugest nostrils ever.

I hear his son is doing well, if that counts for anything.

R35

Not an NBA fan, so not sure what you mean by the whole "Jordan Rules" thing. I like Jordan, but then again we're about the same age and he's from NC.

It's NBA players who actually started talking about this. It was plain to see though watching games. It didn't start until probably 89 or so. Jordan was routinely getting calls for bull$hit fouls everytime he drove to the basket. Even when a player had position, good luck getting an offensive foul called on Jordan. Bottom line, even a halfway decent defender could have stopped him from getting to the rim but it's going to be a foul regardless.

Then, of course, there was the traveling. I stopped watching NBA for a while do to this. Guys blatently traveling without a call being made. LeBron still gets away with it all the time. Not to hard to get by a defender when you're allowed to take 3 steps with the ball on the drive and lift pivot foot before dribbling. You're not even allowed to drag the pivot foot without dribbling.

He died attempting to stuff two soccer balls into his nostrils after successfully doing ping pong balls, billard balls, hand balls and finally a women's volleyball. I guess the soccer ball was his ceiling. That dude had the hugest nostrils ever.

I hear his son is doing well, if that counts for anything.

R35

Lol. He did have some big nostrils. Shame the Knicks never put any sort of decent team around him. I mean, anyone, other than a longtime Knicks fan, name one guy off the top of your head that even played with Ewing?

Lol. He did have some big nostrils. Shame the Knicks never put any sort of decent team around him. I mean, anyone, other than a longtime Knicks fan, name one guy off the top of your head that even played with Ewing?

John Starks.

What do I win?

(I didn't even Google this).

R35

Anthony Mason - Power Forward. Thats about the only other one I can remember apart from Starks.

Vandewghe was cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427