• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dustin Johnson Quitting Golf.

Has this guy won anything?

I fail to see how he is one if the tours "stars"? His biggest claim to fame is a hit girlfriend and blowing the PGA a few years back.

And a few years before he was in trouble for drinking. I see a pattern here.

Wait, I thought it was just Tiger that fools around? :)

DJ sounds like a real winner.
Might be better for the Game of Golf if his hiatus was permanent. Appears to be another one of the professional athletes who, once they find themselves rolling in money, turn into skuzballs.

Might be better for the Game of Golf if his hiatus was permanent. Appears to be another one of the professional athletes who, once they find themselves rolling in money, turn into skuzballs.
I was never a big DJ fan. No real reason, just wasn't

Might be better for the Game of Golf if his hiatus was permanent. Appears to be another one of the professional athletes who, once they find themselves rolling ON money, turn into skuzballs.

Fixed that for ya. :p

Has this guy won anything?

I fail to see how he is one if the tours "stars"? His biggest claim to fame is a hit girlfriend and blowing the PGA a few years back.

And a few years before he was in trouble for drinking. I see a pattern here.
He is/was heavily promoted by the tour. Their "star-making" process is certainly not objective. If Ricky Fowler looked, acted and dressed like Patrick Reed, no one would know his name.

Are you guys sure?

lol

amanda-dufner-beer.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781