• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Early season thoughts

And farther. I'm still not very good at all, but it's very nice to walk up to the ball and think about where I want to hit it, rather than hoping I actually hit it.
I like this. Pretty sums up the reason I love this game so much.

Very true. For the record, the MP-30's are gone. Nak's 100% this summer. :beach3:R35

Again, just because you sold them doesn't mean that you won't go looking for them or buy another set. We have seen this behavior before as well. :laugh:

Again, just because you sold them doesn't mean that you won't go looking for them or buy another set. We have seen this behavior before as well. :laugh:
My set is just waiting for someone to buy them....

You've got a set of 30"s? And you willing to part with them?

Feeling OK this week? That would be 3 trades or sales in a week's time span. You not going anti ho'n'stow on us are you? :laugh:

You've got a set of 30"s? And you willing to part with them?

Feeling OK this week? That would be 3 trades or sales in a week's time span. You not going anti ho'n'stow on us are you? :laugh:
The tax man bit me this year. I don't normally mention WHY I'm selling something, since that just riles the vultures up. Here, though, it doesn't matter. We all give each other great deals. How else can we facilitate our little ho-ternity?

TBH, I'm ready to dump everything but what I need. I really think I've settled into my bag, and I just don't see me using any of the stowed clubs again. I'll keep the odd putter or two, but why keep wedges that can't compare, or drivers that can't compare? I've got J33's I thought would be right (I even turned down an offer to buy them,) and I'm resigned to the fact that the MP30's will always be better than me. I love my current set of irons, and I know my backup Tommy Armours are great sticks in their own right. I could use the cash that the other two sets would bring - even if it's not a lot...

My God, what am I saying?

I've found a driver I can hit long and straight by accident.

My short game (Vokey SM, Redwood Anser) are right on.

My irons are my achilles heel so I'm going back to the smaller ones hoping to get some confidence. The G5's were just too big and fat. This weekend I'll baptise the S59's.

Fairway wood seems to be better then my old one. The jury is out yet on it.

Nickent hybrids are sweet. Especially with the new and better shafts.

And I'm sold on the Srixon ZUR-S ball.

Bring on summer!! :D

I erased two posts axking how much you wanted for them.

I don't want them. Seriously. Really.

No, I don't. I'm shutting the computer off.

R35

I erased two posts axking how much you wanted for them.

I don't want them. Seriously. Really.

No, I don't. I'm shutting the computer off.

R35
I'll be here...waiting.

Definitely dump those E.

You've got 3 sets better than them for your game.

I would have liked to try those J33s if the shafts weren't all fugged up

Definitely dump those E.

You've got 3 sets better than them for your game.

I would have liked to try those J33s if the shafts weren't all fugged up
I hear you. I'm going to put the original S300's back in them, swingweight them, then sell them. I wouldn't sell them with the effed up shafts in them. I'll just eat them as an eBay loss. Or maybe I'll just put the shafts back on the bay with this listing:

"Set of five flighted Rifle 5.0 shafts, soft-stepped three steps."

Yeah, those will sell...

First round of the year here in VT today at 3pm.

I've already put the 85 in the computer.... ;)

First round of the year here in VT today at 3pm.

I've already put the 85 in the computer.... ;)
Let me know if that works. If it does, I'll put 79 in my tracker before I go out tomorrow.

FST 115 Pro shafts (wedges) - very solid. These are my new shafts.

Finally got out to the course today - love these shafts. I'm playing the same heads as last year for the most part, but the biggest problem I had today was hitting great iron shots right over the green - I flew right over 4 greens and had to pitch up from behind the hole. once I learn my new yardages, I think I'll be in good shape - loving the TLT lengths too - very excited about my bag

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520