• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ebay

Made for. I don't want to sell it because I couldn't get much out of it.

Made for. I don't want to sell it because I couldn't get much out of it.
It's a sweet head though, in that situation you would be better pulling the shaft and selling the head by itself.

Some guy wants me to do a quick sale. Can I do that? Should I do that?

IF he is offering the price you want and is going through ebay so you are both protected then you can close the ad as ?Item No Longer Available." Ebay will still charge you.

IF he is offering the price you want and is going through ebay so you are both protected then you can close the ad as ?Item No Longer Available." Ebay will still charge you.
Thanks. I didn't know if Ebay would let me do that.

Sooo.... did you sell?
Not yet. I feel like I'm in over my head on this. A guy says he wants it quick, so I told him $110, but he has to walk me through all of this. Guys, I'm not even sure how to send an invoice through PayPal, lol. He said, ok, but he has some "patients" to see then he'll text me. So I'm waiting.

Can I switch my order to Buy it Now? I don't know how this is going to go down. I have no clue what Ebay's fees are, or how to pay them. I'm an Ebay noob.

I've only sold one thing on ebay and frankly I was pissed when it was over. I think, (if I remember right) ebay will just take their fee from paypal. I'm not sure if you can switch it, but I think when you set up the listing you can set it to do buy it now until someone makes a bid and then it goes to auction style. Best of luck to you brotha. Jim will be able to hip you to all of that.

Yes you can change your auction up until there is a bid on it.

Are there PayPal fees too? 3.49 is all that was deducted from the $110 and I didn't get an invoice from ebay.
PayPal automatically deducts their fees when you receive the money. You can see you eBay fees by logging in to "My eBay" and hitting account

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520