• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ExtremeVFT03's - WITB 09

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well got the last shipment in today bag done for 09 ;) everything really seems to be clicking, very surprised at how easy the hybrids are to hit. also the rifle putter was a new addition and really rolls the ball well. wish i could have got one from sunset beach but my funds were low. but i will buy one before it's done. well here is some pics and thanks for looking:p

Tour FT-9 I-Mix 9.5º Fubuki 63
Titlesit 909 F2 15.5º Aldila Vodoo
Titlesit 585H 17º 21º 24º Matrix Studio 84
Nike Vr Splits 5-PW S300
Nike Vr 56º 60º S400
Rife Island Series Abaco
Srixon Z-URC
Sun Mountain MPB

bag001.jpg

bag002.jpg

bag003.jpg

beautiful looking bag, I'm jealous!

Dayum. I REALLY like that setup! Very very slick. Probably like $2,000 worth of crap in there too :p

I'll still wipe the floor with ya

Dayum. I REALLY like that setup! Very very slick. Probably like $2,000 worth of crap in there too :p

I'll still wipe the floor with ya

maybe just depends on how many strokes you give me :laugh:

sweet sweet bag, dude.

how you dumped miuras for the VR's...i'll never know, but sweet bag nonetheless.

sweet sweet bag, dude.

how you dumped miuras for the VR's...i'll never know, but sweet bag nonetheless.

i have to say really the miuras were the softest feeling irons i have ever felt. but overall i'm loving the VR's. really hit them alot better for some reason and the weges are just nasty for spinning the ball.

Hows the Abaco treating you?

I know it's voodoo to talk, but I really wanted to like those Rife putters, but couldn't sink a ship with them. Which is just as well, because I've been unreal with my SeeMore.

Nice bag. I looked at the VR Splits yesterday and those are the nicest looking irons I've seen in some time. Really the only iron I saw that I would consider putting in my bag (not that I am going to :emot-ange).

I also looked at the FT9 yesterday too. No offense but that's the ugliest driver I've ever seen. :laugh: But hey, if you knock the crap out of it and like it then that's all that matters.

You are someting else with the total bag changes. Nice stuff there. Those pics make me want to... clean my living room.
icon12.gif

I'm happy with my bag, minor changes from last year, since I built another bag mid season..

But has anyone seen the new gunmetal Adams Mb blades!? With the KBS black nickle? Oh my gosh.. I got kicked out of the store because I was touching myself infront of people.

as far as the putter goes it rolls the ball really good. i just really have to work on my stroke. i'm really hitting the VR's well best irons to date. the ft-9 is really not the bad looking to me just big like the rest. but not as bad looking as the cobra stuff.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520