• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Facial hair poll

What's on your face? (Note: there is no "other" category, you pervs.)

• Moustache only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Full beard and moustache

• Beard only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Farquod

Short Game Tragedy
Reaction score
While perusing the gallery, I couldn't help but notice that an inordinate amount of us seem to have facial hair. Is this skewed based on those who have posted pics, or does it run true for the whole membership of the site?

Sorry, female members and pets excluded.... ;)

Goat.

Anyone seen that show on A&E with the hot brunette and the huge, muscular dude that clean up people's houses to sell them?

Everytime I see that pic of Sling, it makes me think of that dude. Spitting image.

Not that I watch the show..... :(

R35

Edit: here's a pic of Roger and Tanya....you see why I watch the show...bad pic of Sling, er, Roger tho.... ;)
roger&tanya.jpg

rockford35 said:
Anyone seen that show on A&E with the hot brunette and the huge, muscular dude that clean up people's houses to sell them?

Everytime I see that pic of Sling, it makes me think of that dude. Spitting image.

Not that I watch the show..... :(

R35

Edit: here's a pic of Roger and Tanya....you see why I watch the show...bad pic of Sling, er, Roger tho.... ;)

Kinda looks like Dave Pelz too. Triplets separated at birth????

Goatee for me, going for the surfer style.

I'm still waiting for the smart remarks come on I'm waiting for them scared bitches. :p ;)

Yeah right you got a goatee and look like a little biatch, master.... You are sixteen and walking around with thin threaded goatee...

I am always clean shaven...sometimes shave twice a day. Funny, every one of my family members, the guys, have goatees... Thick ones...about ten of em' in their thirties. I can kick all of their asses, though...

except my younger brother (he is 33 years old). He has something else in his blood. He gets in real fights "all the time" involving police officers and all sorts of stuff. He is 6 foot 4 inches tall, with a goatee, and 235lbs; strong as hell but he can't close the #2 gripper, and, of course I can...

My brother's problem is that he is very loving and makes friends with everybody but his little friends often get a big mouth just because he is around. So the little guys start the fight, and then he has to finish it.

He is starting to mellow out a little now that he has hit his early midthirties...

My brother and I fought every single day of our lives until I turned 18 and moved. We fought everyday, and I was older and wasn't taking his crap, but he started to win sometimes... and then he turned into a monster getting into fights and then enjoying them for fun.

He is lucky: he has never lost a fight...dangerous. anyone with a knife or gun could have/would have killed him...

I am not down with goatees myself, just not my style. I am a sleeper. I like to kick someone's ass without them knowing who they are dealing with. If they see a goatee on me, they may back down before starting...

So Bravo, that may be a reason I almost get in so many fights. No goatee.

i sport a goatee. have for many yrs.

spankdoggie said:
He is lucky: he has never lost a fight

Spank, that is incredible, even if he lives in San Fwancisco.

Just run him over with a car. It's been done. Use a rental car and take out all the insurance first. 240# will leave one hell of a dent.

How's the backswing? ;)

bdcrowe said:
5 Oclock shadow.

Intentional: Full beard and moustache.

Unintentional: Nothing but skin.

Gotta love that George Michael look....
george4.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members