• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fantasy Football

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Reaction score
For those of you who actually care, the shottalk fantasy football final is this weekend.

It's the Zebras vs. ChainGang, Me and Eracer

I am pretty sure I am going to get whacked and it will be my Seahawks that do it to me. Eracer has Tomlinson and Seattle hasn't stopped anybodys RB in a while.

Goodluck to both of you!

And a side-comment, Rock said he had a bad week when I beat him. I beat him even worse a few weeks before, :D

Yeah that's OK Jeff, I think we all know Rock can't beat anybody but himself, and I really wish he stop doing that while peeking through the window while my wife is away.:p

It's not over, but it's over, Eracer wins the Shottalk fantasy football league. Good Job.

CONGRATS ERACER!

I am pretty sure I am going to get whacked and it will be my Seahawks that do it to me. Eracer has Tomlinson and Seattle hasn't stopped anybodys RB in a while.

Good call Dave. Tomlinson didn't score, but the Seahawks gave up a bunch of yards, and I kept watching your score go down, down down.

It was a fun season. I'm pretty amazed that I won it. Well, not really - without LT I would have had a very average team. With him I ended up being tough to beat. I must say though, that picking up Ladell Betts in the 12th week certainly added some points to the Chain Gang's cause.

I look forward to doing it again next year.

Yeah me too, and it was a lot of fun. It sucks coming in second, but at least I didn't come in behind Rock or Ezra.:)

Yeah, I'm just happy I beat Rock and Ezra.

What do you want.... I had to trade for Eli. I shot myself in foot with no decent running backs.

congrats on the win Eracer.im looking forward to next yr. maybe i`ll get lucky and wont get yanked out of town and miss 2 weeks.although that wouldnt have helped this yr.since i ran into a buzz saws the first 3 or 4 weeks.

Next yr revenge is mine MOOOHAHAHAHAH.

i`ll buy a damn laptop for those 12 to 15 weeks i seem to get yanked out of town every yr.

Thanks all. It was fun. See ya' at the draft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520