• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

First tourney of the new season!!

Good luck Doc!

Our season doesn't start until march 1st, and I think were headin NORTH:(.

I tihnk virginia beach is where were playing at.

I'm with you there brother. It's 45* here in Phoenix, and I'm wearing a jacket. Good luck this weekend.

It has been gorgeous here in Tucson the last week or so, it hit 80! but snow coming tonight and tomorrow, and then back to 73 on sat and 69 sunday

by the way, let me know when your coming down to tucson to play. I want to get out this weekend. Im thinking about playing The Preserve at Saddlebrook

It has been gorgeous here in Tucson the last week or so, it hit 80! but snow coming tonight and tomorrow, and then back to 73 on sat and 69 sunday

by the way, let me know when your coming down to tucson to play. I want to get out this weekend. Im thinking about playing The Preserve at Saddlebrook

I'm hoping to get down there next month to take my mom to dinner and my father-in-law to golf. The old man is great, old school. Hits the driver from the deck, classic.

Horrible, absolutely horrible!!!!

My driving was decent. Everything else was absolute shite. I have lost the ablility to hit a decent iron shot off the turf! That's what being forced to hit off the mats will do for you during the winter.

And, they had just cut the greens that morning to "tournement speed". I don't know what that was on the Stimpmeter, but it was lightning. It took me forever to adjust to that speed.

I made 5 pars, no birdies, and so many doubles and triples that I ended up with a 95. Ick!

I played that course once and it ate me alive. I lost a lot of money that day.

I played that course once and it ate me alive. I lost a lot of money that day.

I see that you are in the Augusta area as well. I played Forest Hills 2 days ago for the first time in several months. We should get together and play sometime.

It's going to be almost 70º F all week up here. Rain Tuesday but sunny the rest. I'm a happy camper. And doc, those scores aren't all that bad. You'll be winning one of these one of these days. :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520