• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: TM Burner TP 10.5

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Reaction score
JArmour15 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Im finally selling the Burner. I really like it but I do hit a lower loft head much better. I gave it 36 holes today and I had to tee it super low to get a ball flight that I liked.

Anywho, It's shafted with a Aldila VS Proto 60-R. I'll also include the 65-S Burner TP shaft by Graphite Designs.

I bought it from GG and it was a 3 star. I played 4 rounds and have used it at the range probably 5 times. It's in great shape the only thing is there are two small paint nicks on the left of the TP logo.

Normal face and sole wear and a Golf Pride Multi Compound Orange/Black grip. Was installed with the proto so its pretty new.

Included is the TP headcover.

Asking $250. Thats what I have in it with the shaft and install.

Trades will be listened to but I'd rather have the dough.

Ill get the pics right up. They seem to be too big to attach so I'll upload them onto a website.

You like low loft? I'll swap you a Bridgestone 460 8.5* for it. :D

Actually, never mind, I remember ballooning the hell out of a tp 10.5 at Dick's one time.

Good luck selling.

Maybe I just hit the Hibore better. I just love the flight Im getting with it and the Burner is just taking up closest space.

I gotta hide it somewhere from the wifey.

Listed on ebay.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520