• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FS: Tour Edge Exotics driver

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Reaction score
10.5*, stock HL-55 shaft in regular flex. 9/10 condition, top pristine, has tiny scratch in paint on rear edge, minor scratching in mirror finish on face, will need to be regripped due to wear on grip, original headcover is pristine.

To Shottalkers only, $170 US plus shipping; one week before heading off to Ebay.

Dana said due to lie angle and shaft, this was not the driver for me. Would work better for a taller person.
Exotics 1.JPG
Exotics 2.JPG
Exotics 3.JPG

How tall are you?

Was the problems you metioned due to the shaft mostly, or the clubhead?

Doc, that shaft is a sack of dog feces.

Have you considered changing it up?

R35

I'm 5' 7". Dana, as part of my clubfitting, checked lies, lofts, swingweights, flexes, on all of my clubs. He kept the sheet of paper he was writing on, so I don't know exactly how it measured. All I remember for sure was him saying the lie angle was upright, and the club was more suited to a taller person. The upright lie was contributing to my hook with this club, and I had a launch angle of 28* with it.

Rock, I talked about a new shaft with Dana, but I was hitting my 983K well on the launch monitor, and since my bill was already $970 for the day, we decided not to pursue it.

SiberianDVM said:
Rock, I talked about a new shaft with Dana, but I was hitting my 983K well on the launch monitor, and since my bill was already $970 for the day, we decided not to pursue it.

SDVM
Planning a thread on this trip? I'm intrigued....

Already did, it's in the Hackers section: It's official: I suck.

:D

Dana also gave me some video of our session. I will edit some of it and post it online when I have the time.

Gotcha, Doc.

How much you want for just the head? :D

R35

Rockford35 said:
Gotcha, Doc.

How much you want for just the head? :D

R35

Let's see: club + removing shaft = $200. :D

And that's real money, not that Canadian playdoh. :biglol:

SiberianDVM said:
Let's see: club + removing shaft = $200. :D

And that's real money, not that Canadian playdoh. :biglol:

Check the bank once in a while. Your war is making our playdoh worth almost as much as yours.

Even at $200, that's still a good deal.

It costs you 30 bucks to pull a shaft? Wow. I have some "winter air" for your tires if you're interested....:D

R35

Just kidding Rock. :) I dunno, probably about $10 to have Steve over at Augusta Custom Golf pull the shaft. I agree, the shaft is not a good match for this head, unless your swing speed is about 15 mph. Hell, mine only measured 87 with the driver. Now you can laugh.

I'll do it if that's what you want, but isn't shipping and custom duties gonna be a killer shipping to Canada?

SiberianDVM said:
Just kidding Rock. :) I dunno, probably about $10 to have Steve over at Augusta Custom Golf pull the shaft. I agree, the shaft is not a good match for this head, unless your swing speed is about 15 mph. Hell, mine only measured 87 with the driver. Now you can laugh.

I'll do it if that's what you want, but isn't shipping and custom duties gonna be a killer shipping to Canada?

Shipping would be cheap for just the head. Maybe $5. The duty would be ok too, as long as you put $40 as the value. :D

I'm always a sucker for a good deal. But with that Launcher in my bag, it would take something huge to knock it out of the bag. I'm sure you'll sell that thing as is with alot more hassle.

I'll tell you what. If you can't sell it in the next few weeks, I know this Canadian guy that's a sucker for good deals...:D

R35

170 canadian + shipping?

I may fit the head with my old stiff compNT... :) (well it's not that old, just a year old... lol )

Soory, Loop, $170 US dollars. The kind it takes to fill up my gas-hog SUV. :D

Loop said:
170 canadian + shipping?

I may fit the head with my old stiff compNT... :) (well it's not that old, just a year old... lol )

You have a stiff Comp NT sitting around? WTF!

I know this Canadian guy....:D

R35

Last chance: reduced to $160 plus shipping!

Going to Ebay on Monday!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427