• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

• I may break the images on the site including avatars, Please give me a hour or less I am trying to get all images hosted off server. If it looks broke that because I am working on it.

Full Statement on Tiger Woods-Sean Foley Split

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Reaction score

A coaching change for Tiger Woods. (Keith Allison)​
TIGER WOODS ANNOUNCED TODAY AT TIGERWOODS.COM that he and swing coach Sean Foley have ended their professional relationship that began in 2010.

"I'd like to thank Sean for his help as my coach and for his friendship," Woods said.

"Sean is one of the outstanding coaches in golf today, and I know he will continue to be successful with the players working with him. With my next tournament not until my World Challenge event at Isleworth in Orlando, this is the right time to end our professional relationship."

"My time spent with Tiger is one of the highlights of my career so far, and I am appreciative of the many experiences we shared together," Foley said.

"It was a lifelong ambition of mine to teach the best player of all time in our sport. I am both grateful for the things we had the opportunity to learn from one another, as well as the enduring friendship we have built. I have nothing but respect and admiration for him."

"Presently, I do not have a coach, and there is no timetable for hiring one," Woods said.

Source: Full Statement on Tiger Woods-Sean Foley Split

That's the first that I've heard of this. What are the odds that he calls Butch?

Just to be consistent: who cares?

I just posted in this thread again.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,780