• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

garrigus' messy pants..

ol-crank

Reaction score
Not to be impolite but Garrigus was walking around with a big stain in the ass of his pants and the camera kept showing him from the back. Did anyone get what had happened? I do think the cameraman could have been a little more discreet.

Just sweating his ass off....at 95* and 95% humidity my backside would have looked the same way. Karlsson had the same thing going on.

Just sweat and cotton pants.

Why these guys didn't have someone they know see them on TV on Saturday and tell them to either tough it out with dark colors, or switch to some clima-cool's or something moisture-wicking for Sunday's round is beyond me.

Garrigus' pants were wet on the FRONT along his legs. That is some serious humidity they were playing in.

My friend has some J. Lindeberg golf pants: J.Lindeberg - Troyan Micro Twill White

He says they are so light and wicking that he feels almost undressed. It's like he's walking the fairways in only his underwear.

Surely someone from CBS could have put out a memo for these guys that they look terrible on TV....

JD says friends don't let friends wear Khaki..

I do think that some people watching wouldn't understand and I was embarrassed for Robert.
Playing for a million bucks and looking like the don't in a depends add ain't cool. I bet next time we will find a pair of black (dark) pants though, after he sees the highlights.

Re: JD says friends don't let friends wear Khaki..

It kinda like when Madden would point out what lineman was working the hardest by pointing out who had the sweat the lowest on their pants.

He may not have shit his pants, but he most definately shit the bed.

I will never understand why they don't give the players the option of wearing shorts.

I live 175 miles south of Memphis and play in the same heat and humidity all the time. Trust me, by the 3rd hole it doesn't matter what you have on or what color it is, you are soaking wet with sweat in no time.

It really surprises me because it's not like he hasn't played in those types of conditions before....

I will never understand why they don't give the players the option of wearing shorts.

Lumpy, Guy Boros, and Calc in shorts would send viewership down the drain.

Meh, I see that crap every time I play...wouldnt stop me from watching, unless they also wore calf-high socks (unfortunately, I see that too). And face it, the guys that would look like crap out there would probably stay with the long pants anyway.

Commonly known as "swamp-ass" here in the Oklahoma heat... happens to all of us! :p

A good wipe must be of the utmost importance.

swamp ass, geez that's better than some things you could call it,

Commonly known as "swamp-ass" here in the Oklahoma heat... happens to all of us! :p

The only other time I heard "swamp-ass" was on Two and a Half Men, and it was the kid that used the term. Very descriptive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520