• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf ball feel

Tricky answer,I have used many balls in order to find the master,and from my experience it has varied a great deal over the years,when I first started at 26 h,cap I couldnt care less,but after coming down to 18 I started to think more and found that dearer softer balls helped a lot more from 180 yds say down to putting,the reaction was more profound and consistant,now I am down to 9 the only ball I play with now is a pro v ,its coz I know what I can do with the ball will happen nearly 100% of the time.so in a nut shell the better you get the better ball you should use,hope this helps would like feed back if you like. Mark

Ditto for me, I couldn't have said it better. I have a stock of HVC soft feels that I still use from time to time. They are by no means the longest off the tee but I can perform magic around the greens and they are soft off the putterface. The Prov1 is just predictable. It spins well and I swear it even works better when trying to hit a fade. In my head or not, it's a fact I have more control all around when I play a ProV1. I play them whenever I can.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520