• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Course for Sale!

Pat Staige

Reaction score
Interested in buying a golf course in Rochester, MN? Enjoy your retirement and be close to the Mayo Clinic.

This 240 acre property may also be developed for commercial and residential. It is located near the Rochester International Airport.

Pat,

While I think this will go unheard, and is pretty much a worthless statement given the circumstances, all classified ads must carry a purchase price or something for equivalent trade.

That being said, I'll give you the 45 dollars CK offered, and ante up another $6.

$51, take it or leave it. Cash. :D

R35

Pat,

While I think this will go unheard, and is pretty much a worthless statement given the circumstances, all classified ads must carry a purchase price or something for equivalent trade.

That being said, I'll give you the 45 dollars CK offered, and ante up another $6.

R35

I wouldn't even do that Rock! I've seen golf course ownership first hand, you even lose the $51! ;)

Hey Rock! How about I throw in another $51 and we'll be partners!!

Wait, I better put in $52 so I can have more stock than you! :D

How 'bout some pics...

of the $51.00

Once you guys secure the property, I would like to be the first to buy a membship, I got about a buck and a half in my paypal account, that should cover any fees and taxes.:)

1st membership will be at least $103.00....

1st membership will be at least $103.00....

At least! This is US we're talking about!

:D

I'm going to implement plans to create a 249 yard par 3. With water out front. :D

R35

Only if the other 3 sides are surrounded by deep bunkers...or, more water! :D

249 from the ladies tee, right?

Pat,

R35
He obviously didn't learn from this guy.
http://www.shottalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5199

Uphill?? I don't know, that might be pushing it a little.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520