• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Galaxy Question

jho786

Aug 9, 2006
Has anyone gotten clubs re-gripped at Golf Galaxy? Was it good or bad and how long did it take? I know they have the 24hr. turnaround time but I only need 4 clubs regripped and am curious if they can do it while I wait in the store

Both Golf Galaxy and Golfsmith have been fine when I've taken clubs in for regripping. I've had 3 done while I wait before, and they usually prioritize small regripping jobs ahead of anything else. Even when I took my full set of irons in last year to be done they actually called me mid-afternoon to say they were ready.

Only thing to be aware of is that they don't always stock all the grips in their catalog in the stores - especially the OEM grips or odd sized ones. But if you're happy to pick some off the display rack you should be fine.

cant say for golf smith, but all the stores i have gone to have either done it while i wait, or have me come back in 1 hour... it shouldnt take more than 30 minutes for 4 clubs to be totally done...

but you cant play with them for like 1 hour or 2..

but i bought my grips off amazon, and brought them in, and the store was completely empty, so that may have something to do with why i got mine so fast..

Yea I dont think I will have a problem with the stock, I want Tour Velvets to match my new MP-67's and I am standard grip size (either 58 or 60 Round).

i took my irons into PGASUPERSTORE and they had them ready in about 1hour...thats was doing 3-sw and driver

i had a putter shortened and gripped there with a momentus and they did it in 15-20 minutes

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54