• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Outings?

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Reaction score
Any golf outings scheduled for this summer? I love playing new courses anywhere within reason to go for a weekend or long weekend.

I wanna get down to the US NE area. NH, RI, VT, CT, that sorta area. Maybe in the fall.

Anyone wanna house a Canuck for a few nights? I pay rent in beer and humour. :laugh:

R35

I wanna get down to the US NE area. NH, RI, VT, CT, that sorta area. Maybe in the fall.

Anyone wanna house a Canuck for a few nights? I pay rent in beer and humour. :laugh:

R35

Yeah Im with him. I may not be as funny but what I lack in humor Ill make up for in Jamaican rum. I stockpiled a ton in my golf bag on the way home in January.

That makes two.

Now, if we could just get some NE guys and maybe some cheeseheads, this would make for a great outing.

I just wanna see Bob hit one off the shitter. :laugh:

R35

maybe by the time yall set one up i'll have some cash and come up that way from VA :) so i can show you a true hack

Im game anytime as long as I get two weeks notice. One week to clear it with the boss (wife) the other to clear it with work.

I'm still setting one up for Georgia in March sometime. I guess that's too far for ya'll to make though huh?

I'm still setting one up for Georgia in March sometime. I guess that's too far for ya'll to make though huh?

don't know matbe not if me and my GF plain to go to hiltonhead sometime this year.:)

Not a chance I could get away from work during that time. But I'd like to come. :)

R35

R35

I thought you and Lyle were coming down to the Wisconsin Shot Talkers outing.... :)

When in March and where in GA? As long as you don't mind a volunteer fan I may be in.

I thought you and Lyle were coming down to the Wisconsin Shot Talkers outing.... :)

I've debated both. But I wanna get into NE US one of these days. Hell, I can drive to WI in a day. A LOOONG day....:laugh:

What would it cost for you guys to fly over to RI or CT?

R35

250 from philly to hartford, ct 120 into providence, ri.

thats in june

That's stupid cheap. I'd pay more in taxes on my actual ticket to fly down there.

Thank goodness for Airmiles. :D

R35

I use travelocity for everything so Im in some members travel thing that gives decent discount. I use the miles for long trips.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520