• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Tee Times

robereno

Reaction score
When you guys get a chance, check out the "Tee Times" tab on Globals home page. The areas covered will only apply to some of you as the regions are limited as of now. Those of you that do live in the areas covered take a look at the normal prices and the deals and let me know if you think the whole concept looks competitive and interesting.

R

If the courses were in the area some of those look like killer deals. PM sent with a question.

looks good Rob.....did you get my pm about me being up that way in october??

It's not much use in my area. The only course with any availability for the next week is "Cyprian Keys". Looks like a nice course, a little over an hour from me up in MA near Worcester. I'd consider playing it on a weekday for $54 but the "tee times" has every rate at $64 regardless of the day. I went to the course website and can book a time from there for $64 weekend or $54 weekday.

yeh, Clemson I did get it, I actually answered it(dont know what happened to the PM). Yes, I can play for sure when you come up in October. Im actually down in Myrtle Beach next Monday and Tuesday but all work and no golf.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520