• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GolfTEC?

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Reaction score
i just received an email from the local swing training center, called the Green Room. you know, they have all the cool electronic and video analysis equipment, etc. here's the email:

golftec.JPG

has anyone heard or tried this "system" out? here's the video in the link in the email, where they kind of show you the hype they are selling:

GolfTEC Player Performance Center

i like the idea of them saving everything for you so you can watch it at anytime at your leisure. although, i can see a lot of hype in between what i see. for instance, the Green Room already has all the equipment and teachers already, what exactly is Goftec going to do other than provide me access to the training videos?

now i know this all looks kind of spammy, but i'm serious about doing something over the winter months to get my game up a notch or two.

I walked into one once, but it seemed like I felt more comfortable with a real life pro.

[-]Thank you for sharing.Good sports equipment,[/-] :diespam: [-]authentic jerseys china [/url]make you perform better.[/-]

[-]Thank you for sharing.Good sports equipment,[/-] :diespam: [-]authentic jerseys china [/URL]make you perform better.[/-]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520

3. 15,301