Greetings from Raleigh, NC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Now I'm back in Augusta, but will be heading out again Monday morning, to Siler City, NC for a week. I'm covering some ground here, so I bought:

a 2006 Acura Rsx Type S, Acura Certified Pre-owned, with 26K miles. I also bought an additional warranty to take bumper to bumper to 100K miles, which may have been a waste of money, but since I'm driving so much, I went ahead and got it.

I bought the car on my way back through Charlotte, so I don't have it yet. I hope to go get it tomorrow.
Cool. That looks like a fun car.

You might lead, but I'm not letting you drive my Miata. :)

Now I'm back in Augusta, but will be heading out again Monday morning, to Siler City, NC for a week. I'm covering some ground here, so I bought:

a 2006 Acura Rsx Type S, Acura Certified Pre-owned, with 26K miles. I also bought an additional warranty to take bumper to bumper to 100K miles, which may have been a waste of money, but since I'm driving so much, I went ahead and got it.

I bought the car on my way back through Charlotte, so I don't have it yet. I hope to go get it tomorrow.

Do I get to drive the Acura? :confused:

Nice car, Sib!

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jethro77
Back