• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Happy birthday ejdahl!!!

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because I'm 16 hours ahead I don't whether the birthday list that I get is your yesterday, today, tomorrow or a week from next Tuesday but happy birthday Eric for approximately this date!

All the best mate and many happy returns!!!

Because I'm 16 hours ahead I don't whether the birthday list that I get is your yesterday, today, tomorrow or a week from next Tuesday but happy birthday Eric for approximately this date!

All the best mate and many happy returns!!!

Thanks. You are a day early here. Easy to get a jump on it from the other side of the dateline. I figure that just gives me an extra day to celebrate. Will have a Foster's in your honor.

Happy Birthday, Eric. Judging by your hairline, you must be about...........oh, 57 now, right? Have a brewsky on me........whatever the brand.

Happy birthday Eric. And in case you haven't gotten the hint yet, Aussies hate Fosters. That's the shit tourists drink.

Happy birthday, Eric!

Happy birthday eric. Enjoy it.

I'm open to suggestions. Got something better?

Wi has it right. The only two beers I'm proud to call Australian are James boags premium lager and cascade premium lager, both brewed in the state of tasmania (australias Alabama) but bloody fine drops nonetheless.

But I doubt you'd have even heard of them let alone be able to obtain them...

Happy birthday Eric. And in case you haven't gotten the hint yet, Aussies hate Fosters. That's the shit tourists drink.

Spot on Wi. The only time I had Fosters was in a nightclub in New Caledonia!!!

In Oz, no one I know drinks it. I don't even think it's widely available here. It's more of an export drink (or maybe used to clean drains).

Happy Birthday chap! I'll have a Stone IPA in your honor.

Yo Eric,

See you made another trip around the sun. Congrats. Are you going to try for another????? Is that what the Foster's is for????? Fortification for the journey??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520