• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

has anyone got one of these bad boys?

scott.cant.putt

Scott.cant.putt
Reaction score
has anyone got a taylormade superquad
i got one yesterday and they are the best thing since sliced bread
if you want more distance and control and a club that looks the dogs danglys then get one of these

You know, I've never really found the dog's dangly's all that attractive...;)

Glad to hear you like the Superquad!

has anyone got a taylormade superquad
i got one yesterday and they are the best thing since sliced bread
if you want more distance and control and a club that looks the dogs danglys then get one of these

I think Ezra's had about twenty of them over the last couple of years. He seems to like them. Personally, I think the Burner TP is a much better driver.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol i can tell some of you are american
okay il change it i mean its the best ever the bees knees wot eva u want even tho im not sure if bees have knees

I saw one used at Edwin Watts the other day for $199. It was in excellent condition. I almost pulled the trigger and bought it but it was 9.5* and I would have wanted a 10.5*.

They are pretty good (Superquad, not canine testes) but I liked the BurnerTP better. Both are long but the BurnerTP was a little more forgiving and launched the ball higher with lower spin. The ball just hangs up there for days. I'll be building an 8.5* for next year.

Glad to hear the Superquad is working well for you.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

FedEx Ranking