• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello everyone from Pa.

Welcome!! I used to make annual pilgramages to Zelinople. Looks like that's not too far from where you are located. Played Quicksilver a couple of times. That was quite a challenging course!
Good to have you aboard!!!

Welcome!! I used to make annual pilgramages to Zelinople. Looks like that's not too far from where you are located. Played Quicksilver a couple of times. That was quite a challenging course!
Good to have you aboard!!!
Never played Quicksilver, I'll have to put it on my "to do" list. Family in Zelie? The Strand Theater has been revitalized and the Kaufman Hotel is now closed. A new restaurant called Shu Brew is now in town, featuring their own micro brew beers.

Never played Quicksilver, I'll have to put it on my "to do" list. Family in Zelie? The Strand Theater has been revitalized and the Kaufman Hotel is now closed. A new restaurant called Shu Brew is now in town, featuring their own micro brew beers.
No family. For about 10 years, the firm I was with represented Leopold... a manufacturer of filter bottoms. Leopold was/is located in Zelie. Their filter bottoms and wash troughs have been used for decades in filtration of drinking water. On site, in Zelie, they have one of the best labs for testing of mulitiple filter bottoms and media stacks. We went there for sales meetings and we often took potential clients there for observation of various filter configurations. Probably been 15 years since the last time I was there.

Welcome, im near farmville va if you want to play when you come down, about an hour and a half away!
Watch him! I hear he's a "playa"! He'll shoot 50 on the front, the money comes out at the turn, and he'll card an 80 on the back. Ya gotta watch anyone from "Farmville". Isn't that some game they play on Facebook??:D

Watch him! I hear he's a "playa"! He'll shoot 50 on the front, the money comes out at the turn, and he'll card an 80 on the back. Ya gotta watch anyone from "Farmville". Isn't that some game they play on Facebook??:D

Farmville is a real place, home to 2 colleges, hampden/sydney, which is an upity pre law law school, and longwood university, a state 4 year college. As far as shooting an 80 on the back, that was a distinct possibility, but i think i ave turned a corner the last week. Im doining something right, jus hope i can keep doing it!

Farmville is a real place, home to 2 colleges, hampden/sydney, which is an upity pre law law school, and longwood university, a state 4 year college. As far as shooting an 80 on the back, that was a distinct possibility, but i think i ave turned a corner the last week. Im doining something right, jus hope i can keep doing it!
Yes! Keep doing it!! It's satisfying when something "clicks" and you say, "Why wasn't it doing this earlier!" Hit 'em straight!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520