• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello from The Pure Ball Striker in Georgia

New member and I just wanted to say hello from Georgia.
Welcome to Shot Talk! We always want new members, and look forward to your participation on our board.

However, we do have some strict rules relative to spam.

If you have any intention of promoting your product, please contact our site owner Dogfish Head via PM about becoming a sponsor.

Again, welcome and I look forward to seeing you on the boards!

Thank you for the warm welcomes folks! And Thanks for your invite to contact site owner on promoting my product but at this time I will not be posting to promote the Pure Ball Striker on Shottalk. I have received a number of emails regarding this site and just thought I would check it out. I only promote when asked and this isn't something that I'm interested in at this time. However, please remove the Pure Ball Striker from the Shot Talk site if this is going to be a conflict of interest in regards to spam! Thank you for the emails on Shottalk.com Contest Updates.
Peace,
Jeff Evans

Given your intent, I see no conflict at all!

Welcome, and enjoy!

I'll say it.... I call BS

I call PBS.

Don't be so sensitive PBS. We get hammered with spam on a daily basis. VT is just a little gun shy. Besides, you haven't contributed anything to the site, so we just call it like we see it.

I call PBS.

Don't be so sensitive PBS. We get hammered with spam on a daily basis. VT is just a little gun shy. Besides, you haven't contributed anything to the site, so we just call it like we see it.
Really, I am guilty for being sensitive but not SPAM! Btw how do you think I found this forum? Multiple emails for the contest updates lead me here I made a choice to join. I guess if I was Going to spam I could of hide my self better and left off my logo. Yes, sensitive and considerate don't believe come spend sometime with me.

I still call BS ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422