• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hello Shottalk

Welcome to this community of senile old farts (except for me, I'm a 51 year old swedish guy with a 3-week golf season..).
Glad to see a guy from Arizona that at least at the moment seems to be almost normal..
If you have tough skin and enjoy pointless conversations you'll fit right in.

Welcome to this community of senile old farts (except for me, I'm a 51 year old swedish guy with a 3-week golf season..).
Glad to see a guy from Arizona that at least at the moment seems to be almost normal..
If you have tough skin and enjoy pointless conversations you'll fit right in.

Old fart ... check
tough skin and enjoy pointless conversations ... check and check

I wish I would have bought the site...

I didn't think I would have time to manage it properly....

Guess that's not really a problem lol
If Lark owned Shot Talk, we'd be discussing the NRA not the USGA. We'd be hearing how many times MC sneaks in Lark's back door when Lark goes out the front. The "Shot" in Shot Talk would either be those from a sniper rifle or 1911 .45 ACPs. Instead, the "Shot" in Shot Talk are those pot shots we take at each other... only because EVERYONE besides me on this site is a d**k!!!!

If Lark owned Shot Talk, we'd be discussing the NRA not the USGA. We'd be hearing how many times MC sneaks in Lark's back door when Lark goes out the front. The "Shot" in Shot Talk would either be those from a sniper rifle or 1911 .45 ACPs. Instead, the "Shot" in Shot Talk are those pot shots we take at each other... only because EVERYONE besides me on this site is a d**k!!!!
Glark is a glock guy but the rest is accurate.

I thought his handle was Glark......

Oh yeah, these guys are also perverts so beware. We got one guy from Canada that's into sheep. o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520