• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey folks! New member here.

Trip

Reaction score
Just a quick intro... My old golf forum has been swallowed up by a bigger company trying too desperately to get my money, so my search for a new golf forum has taken me here.

I've been playing about 15 years, I shoot low 90's (but mostly play 9 holes). I shot 88 last summer & look to build on that.

When not playing golf, I play guitar, read, shoot clays and hang with the family.

I look forward to talking some golf.

Trip

Just a quick intro... My old golf forum has been swallowed up by a bigger company trying too desperately to get my money, so my search for a new golf forum has taken me here.

I've been playing about 15 years, I shoot low 90's (but mostly play 9 holes). I shot 88 last summer & look to build on that.

When not playing golf, I play guitar, read, shoot clays and hang with the family.

I look forward to talking some golf.

Trip
Sounds like you'll fit in here nicely, I'm the youngest around here, by quite a few years.

Welcome to Shot Talk! We don't ask for your money, but we'll damn sure help you spend it!!

G'day and welcome.

Just a tip. You don't have to be mad to be here, but it really, really helps.

Welcome Trip! Great group we have here. Only a few of us actually play golf but EVERYONE spends money on golf. Welcome to ShotTalk, kick your feet up grab a beer and stay awhile!

Welcome to the "straight-jacket ward" of the insane asylum... or, for some of us, the nursing home! We hand out abuse, regularly. Hand it back!!! Some have been banned. Others should be!! We all get along... MC and Lark spend most of their time on here playing "kissy, kissy". I think they're sisters.

Welcome!!! And, have fun!

Welcome Trip. You'll like this place as long as you don't take anything seriously. Lot's of us old geezers around to teach you about life (and how not to live it).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520