• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

hey where's the "when is Tiger going to play pool"? I heard he is going to play

Meh - Tiger's pecker and the places it's been are old news. We've moved on to Phil's new old wedge.:cool:

Meh - Tiger's pecker and the places it's been are old news. We've moved on to Phil's new old wedge.:cool:

By the way, what is Wrong with Phil? We was playing a wonderful round today and suddenly he collapsed in the back nine with three bogeys in the last four holes!!!!

By the way, what is Wrong with Phil? We was playing a wonderful round today and suddenly he collapsed in the back nine with three bogeys in the last four holes!!!!

A lot of times with Phil a Thursday collapse leads to a win. Of course a lot of times it doesn't, too...but if he's gonna have a bad day (which he almost always does) it's better for it to be Thursday or Friday.

When will the Tiger play again. Golf needs him back. A real golfer not a wannabe left hooker that used illegal wedges!

For the good of the game, I'd like to see him not attempt to come back before 2011. However, egos win out in most of these situations and I do expect he will come back during this season. There is a rumor he will make a surprise appearance at the Accenture tourney. If he does appear out of nowhere, the entire tourney will be overrun with media and papparazzi. No other player will be able to focus due to the "circus" atmosphere. Hopefully, if he does intend a comeback, he will at least afford the PGA with a press release... or press conference... some weeks in advance. That would allow some of the media hype to simmer back and give time for the tourney and PGA to enhance security and crowd control measures. Even though I hate the thought of a tourney as prestigious and reft with history and The Masters being his first tourney back, Augusta National has the best chance at controlling the spectators and media as any other tourney venue.

When will the Tiger play again. Golf needs him back. A real golfer not a wannabe left hooker that used illegal wedges!

He would have been disqualified if the wedges were illegal. Quit your whining, dude was smart enough to play by the rules. Tiger is a great golfer, but he doesnt make golf great.

He would have been disqualified if the wedges were illegal. Quit your whining, dude was smart enough to play by the rules. Tiger is a great golfer, but he doesnt make golf great.

Thank you! They are allowed in the pga so stop yours crying. If others were smart or needed them they would go out and buy them too! its not like only phil can do it.

I keep hearing "Golf needs Tiger." Our local sports station keeps running an ad for the Dan Patrick Show (I think) with a blip from an interview with John Daly. John says he has an issue what was said about TW and that "golf needs TW." I yell at the radio each time. GOLF doesn't need TW, the PGA TOUR needs TW so the players can continue to make mega $. Golf was fine before TW and golf will be fine AFTER TW.

When Stevie was asked if Tiger was going to play in the Accenture Match Play,

Steve replied that "there is no truth to the rumour that Tiger is going to play".

Re: When Stevie was asked if Tiger was going to play in the Accenture Match Play,

I wish he would get back out there and play

Re: When Stevie was asked if Tiger was going to play in the Accenture Match Play,

Sooner the better, :D

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54