• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hi From Leeds, UK

The23rdman

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name's Dean and I live in Leeds, which is in Yorkshire, England. I'm as obsessed with this game as it's possible to be without being commited. Had a few years away due to ill health, but as my health has improved I've managed to regain some of my old prowess (well, ok, I'm still pretty bad!). I used to be very intense on the course, but now enjoy it much more however I play.

I'm a student of Chuck Quintons' rotary swing, which I love for it's elegance and simplicity.

Looking forward to making a lively contribution to the forums and making some new friends.

Dean

Hey, nobody going to wish me a warm welcome to the forums?

Really, 38 views and nary a peep.

Did you forget to wash? :laugh:

Very sorry Dean, I have been fighting of the proverbial alligators and simply missed the post.

Welcome aboard!

Cheers, guys! I was starting to wonder if I needed a change in deodorant:laugh:

You scared me when you said you needed to be committed.:laugh:

Welcome to the board. Glad to have you with us.

You scared me when you said you needed to be committed.:laugh:

Should not scare you too much, some of us are probably a lot closer to being committed than we think. :D

Welcome aboard.:)

Should not scare you too much, some of us are probably a lot closer to being committed than we think. :D

Welcome aboard.:)
I thought of that. I guess it seemed too self-evident to mention...:laugh:

Where abouts in Leeds do you play? I work for Yorkshire bank and am a regular visitor to the American golf shops & Eagle golf in Leeds.

Commited? Damn right! We are golfers after all!

ManchesterGolfer, I play nearly all my golf at Temple Newsam. As I've not been here long I spent last year checking out the local clubs and couldn't find anything even close in terms of value and quality. I'll be joining in the spring.

Eagle golf is one of my regular haunts too, mate. Tend to stay away from AG as their sales techniques make me shudder!

Maybe we can hook up for a game one day?

Dean

Commited? Damn right! We are golfers after all!

ManchesterGolfer, I play nearly all my golf at Temple Newsam. As I've not been here long I spent last year checking out the local clubs and couldn't find anything even close in terms of value and quality. I'll be joining in the spring.

Eagle golf is one of my regular haunts too, mate. Tend to stay away from AG as their sales techniques make me shudder!

Maybe we can hook up for a game one day?

Dean

Sounds good to me, when the weather's better!!! I like Eagle golf I've picked up a few bargains from them. AG's ok if i'm bored! Was bored early december got my MP600 from the one at the bottom end of Leeds on the Wakefield road.

Nice one! As long as you let me have a waggle with it!:laugh:

Yes, I don't play much in the winter either, mate - I like to feel my hands!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520