• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hockey fans unite!

WinnipegGolfer said:
I only Follow the Sioux! I live a couple hours away so I watch a few games a year! GO JON TOEWS!(good old french winnipeger)

Where do you live? I grew up in North Dakota - about an hour or two from Canada.

The Sioux were young last year, I think this year will be good. I hate Denver.

bames said:
Where do you live? I grew up in North Dakota - about an hour or two from Canada.

The Sioux were young last year, I think this year will be good. I hate Denver.

Winnipeg, the sioux had lots of young talent, especially Toews, and I really like Duncan too. I hate Wisconsin, went to see their series against the sioux, stupid badgers won both games. Also my under armor golf shirt has a fighting sioux logo!:)

WinnipegGolfer said:
Winnipeg, the sioux had lots of young talent, especially Toews, and I really like Duncan too. I hate Wisconsin, went to see their series against the sioux, stupid badgers won both games. Also my under armor golf shirt has a fighting sioux logo!:)

I want one - where did you get it? Have you ever been to "the Ralph"?

bames said:
I want one - where did you get it? Have you ever been to "the Ralph"?

you live in grand forks, right? So you would know about scheels, that's where I got it for 50$ theres a nicer one for 60$, but I'm not that rich...yet. yes I have been to the Ralph, very nice! I like that in the national anthem at the end it's; *singer* and the home of the...*crowd* SIOUX! ha I love it!

I do not live in Grand Forks, my brother attended UND though. I grew up in North Dakota but currently live in Utah where hockey is not a very big deal. :mad:

bames said:
I do not live in Grand Forks, my brother attended UND though. I grew up in North Dakota but currently live in Utah where hockey is not a very big deal. :mad:

Awww that sucks, were you there at the 2002 Olympics, because that was some pretty good hockey, if anyone forgot Canada won the gold medal 5-2 over the states! :canadafla

I was, it was really incredible to host the olympics, it is much different than I had expected, but still something I will never forget.

Here we go! I am a full-time hockey player! Ha!

Favorite Team: Chicago Blackhawks
Favorite Players: Adam Munro ('Hawks goalie who's playing in Europe this year) and Marc-Andre Fleury
Least Favorite Team: Detroit Red Wings
Least Favorite Player: Ty Domi

Position: Goaltender
Equipment:
-Itech 960 with custom paint
-CCM Gatekeeper C/A
-Vaughn Epic Pants
-RBK Premier Pads 33"
-RBK Premier Gloves
-Bauer 7000 skates
-Simmons Jock
-SherWood 9950 custom sticks

Pic!
(Pads, Gloves, Mask)
ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y109_Goalie35_Other_f86b8405.jpg

Everything (Minus SherWood sticks)
ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y109_Goalie35_Other_ba615dfb.jpg

I used to follow hockey avidly [back in the 80's] but am now only a casual fan for reasons that can be discerned when I state my favourites.

Favourite Team: Chicago Blackhawks
Favourite players [past]: Denis Savard and Steve Larmer
Favourite players [present]: Ovechkin
Most hated team: Toronto Maple Laffs
Most hated player: Tie Dummy

shutout35 said:
ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y109_Goalie35_Other_f86b8405.jpg

Everything (Minus SherWood sticks)
ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y109_Goalie35_Other_ba615dfb.jpg

Nice equipment! Can you spare that stick if you have Sherwood custom sticks! PLEASE!:) Just joking but DAYUM your equipment is nice :wow: All that equipment must of cost you a pretty penny.

PS: Is that the fighting Irish logo on your helmet, an Irish fan and a goalie, you ROCK!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520