• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How Far???

Loop said:
Someone please tell me how to kill that ball... I want to drive hyper far, not my measly 240 yards..
I'm hyper flexible, and weigh 130 pounds. lol..
Add 50 lbs of muscle without giving up your flexability:)

Distance isn't the most important thing of concern, an accurate, and consistant straight shot of 230-240 will make you a better player. . .and if you can drive it 300 yards but can't chip or put then whats the big deal. . .distance is not everything

Driving along way is like penis size....its not how big but what you do with it.....well thats what my wife say's, maybe she likes my wallet...who knows??.

Lee... said:
Driving along way is like penis size....its not how big but what you do with it.....well thats what my wife say's, maybe she likes my wallet...who knows??.

You have a big wallet? Mine's just average. ;)

R35

Well, the larger the driver, the bigger the sweet spot. ;)
Of course this is also subject to the law of diminishing returns... after a certain size you become non-conforming. LOL. :D

I've never heard of any woman complaining about a 'non-conforming big stick' during "tournament action". :p

R35

rockford35 said:
I've never heard of any woman complaining about a 'non-conforming big stick' during "tournament action". :p

R35

Tournament action???? These days I'd settle for a practice round :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?