• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How many dozen golf balls do you have?

daddymack

Reaction score
I'm sure that question has been asked before but I've been away for a while.

I was playing with a buddy today and he was talking about how his wfe bought him a dozen balls. He seem to be waaaaay more excited about it then I thought one would (just some top flites). I went to my office/proshop and counted the dozens of balls I have. I have 22 unopened boxes of balls. Many you can't hardly find anymore. I guess I love boxes that says crazy long or really funky bright colors. Then I just put them away and buy some cheap or recycled balls to use until my game gets better and I don't lose so many. But now I got some many of those balls that I will never use my stock. Oh well maybe they will become collectors items.

I have 9 in my bag right now. I've only been using one ball a round, so I've never had the need to buy more.

I have about 300 old balls though. I usually take some to the lake with me whenever I go and hit them into the water.

I only got the one dozen at the moment. Nope make that 10 balls lost 2 the other day. I gotta get myself some more money lol.

I have about 9 dz new Taylor Made blacks I got a killer deal on and a bunch of new top flights lying around.

About half a dozen at home and about 4 balls in my bag. I think that I should probably go get some fairly soon.

I have about 5 dozen balls I'd consider playing. 2 more coming Sunday.

22 Dozen??? Jesus.

No idea, have maybe a dozen new ones sitting on a shelf in the garage. 18 or so in the bag & then there is the igloo cooler which is filled with found balls.

I have about 3 dozen Pro V1's lying around. I try to snatch anything in my dad's bag whenever I visit home :)

I have probably 4 dozen new or nearly new (still in play) on hand right now. Probably about 5 dozen shagged/found balls that I use for practicing in the yard. If I took the time to find them all I probably have another couple hundred junk balls scattered around in the woods around the house -- hitting into the net is great, but if you're hitting well you can't help but knock a few full shots into the woods just to watch them fly.

I am down to about 14-15 dozen, but I have not counted lately. I have not bought a golf ball for myself in almost two years. :D

I buy about 10 dozen at a time when the one's I find are on sale. We don't have alot of sports retail in our area, so they are expensive. I usually buy them when I travel into NJ or about 45 south of here. Got about 10 dozen Tour Fires, 5 dozen misc that I have picked up playing in tournaments and other things, then about 4 dozen misc Titleist and Callaway that I have picked up on the course and use as water balls. The water balls I use are better than my normal ones usually.

If I saved everyone I have found and never bought golf balls I would probably have a couple hundred dozen.

I've got 5 dozen new and 3 dozen used. I rarely lose a ball anymore (one of the benefits of being a short hitter) and I keep winning the "closest to the pin" in my tournaments for which the prize is: a dozen golf balls.

So I save them until I have a respectable pile and sell them cheaply on Ebay.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520