• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I Bought Some Classics

Update on the age of the TNT Grinders. I contacted TNT and was told the irons were manufactured between 1991-97. Now I would tend to think if they belonged to a sales rep that this set of irons was likely made in the early stages of manufacturing, He would be playing the newest line of clubs TNT had to offer.
So they are not as old as I thought they were, but still in great shape. I had a scratch golfer look at the 7 iron and he drooled!

Boyzzzzzzzzzzzzz I am happy to report that those old TNT Grinders are as solid as a rock and feel like butter. I am currently carrying the 7-PW in my bag along with my Wishon 550C's 3-6 iron. After 4 rounds I can honestly say I got a bargain on those Grinders. Some of the guys at the course checked them out and every comment was "Those things look brand new" One low index hit a few balls with the 7 iron and had a grin on his face from ear to ear. :)
Just goes to show, sometimes the oldies are still the goodies.

still waiting for pics :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427