• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I invented the GREATEST golf training aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

laserputter

Reaction score
Hey guy's (okay, aaaand girls) Please let me take the time to be a little selfish on my first post. I just placed my golf training aid patent on ebay (bidding starts at 300k. There may, or may not, be a reserve?) Please check it out, item # 170069886657. It is the ONLY golf training aid for putting that emits a laser-dot from the actual golf ball being putted. The laser-dot indicates "precisely" where you putted the golf ball (to within -+2" @ 100 feet). There is no better way to critique your true linear putting accuracy, unless you have a perfectly smooth and level glass surface(with a perfect ball) to putt on. There is NO BALL CHASING! Simply reset and putt! (ramble..ramble..I know, bear with me..I'm excited) The device also utilizes colored-targets at which to putt at (use like a cup/hole, except their colored for your distinctive pleasure when calling out your putt). The device also doubles as an "ADDICTIVE" multi-player competetive GOLF GAME..caps..caps. We use it to play cool games like "OUT", Around-the-world, HORSE, etc (all adapted from basketball). Please check it out and get back to me with comments/critiques. Thank you for putting (pun) up with this SPAM SOUNDING rant. Hope to hear your remarks.

Ill believe you if i can give one of them a test run for you.:)

Wait, your selling this thing for 3 hundred g's? Or the right to sell it? Me no understand?

How much does one of these things cost for one of them?

While your "Spam Sounding" first post is borderline, I don't see the harm in posting something like this. There's vitually no chance that anyone on this site will buy your patent,(well maybe Ezra), but I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

Just a word of advice. If it's your first post, and you're hocking something, 999 times out of 1000, you're gonna get put down the drain. But I guarantee, no one's buying.

Good on ya for coming up with the "next best thing". Entrepreneurs are always full of creativity...even with their first posts. :D

R35

aimages.orgill.com_200x200_6110803.jpg

C'mon Rock. Don't be shy. Use it.

While I find that photo extremely hilarious for some reason tonight, it's also a good thing to pin an example on the board of "what not to do" from time to time.

The thread is pretty thin, as long as he watches his step, it's all good in the hood.

:D

R35

Hey guy's (okay, aaaand girls) Please let me take the time to be a little selfish on my first post. I just placed my golf training aid patent on ebay (bidding starts at 300k. There may, or may not, be a reserve?) Please check it out, item # 170069886657. It is the ONLY golf training aid for putting that emits a laser-dot from the actual golf ball being putted. The laser-dot indicates "precisely" where you putted the golf ball (to within -+2" @ 100 feet). There is no better way to critique your true linear putting accuracy, unless you have a perfectly smooth and level glass surface(with a perfect ball) to putt on. There is NO BALL CHASING! Simply reset and putt! (ramble..ramble..I know, bear with me..I'm excited) The device also utilizes colored-targets at which to putt at (use like a cup/hole, except their colored for your distinctive pleasure when calling out your putt). The device also doubles as an "ADDICTIVE" multi-player competetive GOLF GAME..caps..caps. We use it to play cool games like "OUT", Around-the-world, HORSE, etc (all adapted from basketball). Please check it out and get back to me with comments/critiques. Thank you for putting (pun) up with this SPAM SOUNDING rant. Hope to here your remarks.

While this is far more creative than anything I have come up with lately as I have been slightly sleep deprived after our new arrival (my little girl) I think $300K is a bit much. I guess maybe I dont get the idea behind it...I guess I am old fashioned and like putting on my carpet.

Seriously $300K??? If I had that amount of dough I would just buy some lessons...
icon10.gif

While I find that photo extremely hilarious for some reason tonight, it's also a good thing to pin an example on the board of "what not to do" from time to time.

The thread is pretty thin, as long as he watches his step, it's all good in the hood.

:D

R35

All good in the hood?

The "rights" my friend. Thank you for reading my first post. This is cool!

I wish I could sent one your way. However, it is a difficult product to make one-at-a-time. If it were currently being mass-produced - I would my friend. Thanks for the reply. Todd.

Ouch! That's pretty funny. Do you always "egg-on" fellow members to gang up on the new guys?

It's incredibly simple really. Besides, putting on your carpet means dinged-up wall, and chasing golf balls. There is none of that with this devive. Besides, it is the coolest golf game. Especially when there is a group of friends around. Anecdote: Lots of putter-grabbing and arguments too! Boys will be boys with new toys.

Most people when using my invention realize they're better putters than they thought. This is because there is NO GROUND INTERFERENCE to obscure/disturb your actual INTENTION/trajectory. It's quite a revealing instrument.

Thank you. I appreciate your objective and mature response. Please note: I am not attempting to garner the attention of investors here - just opinions/remarks. Thanks again, I do appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427