• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I Want That!

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Reaction score
Rory Sabatini has this very cool belt. Rory Sabbatini

Jill McGill had the same one last weekend, only in pink rhinestones. I probably don't have the guts to wear it, but I wonder who makes it?

[Golf is a whole new wardrobe opportunity] :thumbs up:

eeewwwww....nasty! Although, I think Rory should wear it in pink rhinestones...

You really like that?

eeewwwww....nasty! Although, I think Rory should wear it in pink rhinestones...

You really like that?

Oh, the idea of being outrageous is always more fun than the reality. As is true with much in life.

Now I gotta go change my avatar again--didn't even realize who it was.

There is nothing "cool" about Sabatini.

Did you give up on Inkster? I think Julie's still got some game left to play.

Ok, this is as tacky as it can get....

I agree with Claire, life is short and its golf, go for it..

Golf apparel & tacky go hand in hand. I think it would be cool as hell to get an outfit like Payne Stewart used to wear.

There is nothing "cool" about Sabatini.

Did you give up on Inkster? I think Julie's still got some game left to play.

Absolutely agreed! Rock complained, so I switched (eventually) to Alfie. She's having a great year and had a pretty wild youth, so why not?

email rory's wife clare.. i am sure she'll get one to you..

myself.. can't do the wild belts.. but will rock pink shoes when the time is right.. i pimp my clubs.. colorful grips, shafts, headcovers-- all different.. rock the belt!

I first saw Alfredsson at a McCall's tournament at Stratton. I think it was 1992 or 93 and she was new on the tour. She had a great game and was entertaining to watch. She liked to talk to her ball - loudly, profanely and in Swedish.

I knew she was having her best year in a long time but I didn't realize just how well she was playing.

I believe I saw that there is a jeweler in Georgia, if I'm not mistaken that makes his and Kim's belt buckles.

I first saw Alfredsson at a McCall's tournament at Stratton. I think it was 1992 or 93 and she was new on the tour. She had a great game and was entertaining to watch. She liked to talk to her ball - loudly, profanely and in Swedish.

I knew she was having her best year in a long time but I didn't realize just how well she was playing.
I yell at my in Norwegian lol

I'd so rock that belt though. I'm all about the goofy get ups when golfing, especially in tournaments.

Adam Sandler said it best in Happy Gilmore "Golf requires goofy pants and a huge ass" :beach3:

Walked by a store on my way to work this morning with something sorta similar--big, bling-y pink rhinestone heart belt buckle. Will have to check it out, even though that's awfully girly.

Um......no

Bite me, Rory!

My eight year old took this.
IMGP0334.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters