• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

If I spent $4000 on a putter...

BigJim13

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually increased putting skills are included if you read the fine print.

If it would have made me putt better than I did today I'd buy it, but then again, a croquet mallet would have probably been better than how I putted today.

That's insane!! More money than brains if you ask me.

I just goes to show that PT Barnum was right.

weird thing, is it was someone's gamer if it has a scuff on it???

GSS is expensive I guess.

Utter, utter madness.

That can't be real. Can it? I mean, there were 23 bids. That means there were dozens of people wiling to pay close to $4K for a putter. A PUTTER! Maybe if Tiger used it to win the Grand Slam this year. Maybe...

Yes expensive but there were 3 headcovers included, Bargain!!! Could sell two of those and get $2000 back!! :biglol:

Yes expensive but there were 3 headcovers included, Bargain!!! Could sell two of those and get $2000 back!! :biglol:

This putter also comes with your choice of a like new GOLD CUSTOM SHOP HEADCOVER or a like new BLACK AOP CT HEADCOVER or a like new SCREAMING YELLOW STUDIO DESIGN CT HEADCOVER w/tool

You only get one of the three..

I think they're kinda pricey...but $4000 isn't a bad deal...I've seen those GSS Newports north of $5K.:confused:

I prefer them with some wear, the kind that only comes with lots of use. Here's one I'd pay that for, it's a beat up old copper Newport Beach that's seen lots of wear. The players' initials aren't stamped, but his name is on it - in 2 places.
scottys copper.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427