• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm mad and I want to brake something

token_hottie said:
What's wrong with NASCAR???? or budweiser for that matter...

Go Junior!!!!

One........big.........left..........hand...........tu-u-u-urn.

Yeah, that's really thrilling. Watching my hot neighbor mow her lawn is more exciting than NASCAR.

(Go Tony...;)

Rockford35 said:
The CFL is faster and more entertaining, for the most part.

That's because the talent isn't even close to being on par with the NFL.

VtDivot said:
That's because the talent isn't even close to being on par with the NFL.

I'm not arguing that it is.

However, in the CFL, you can score 21 points with 2 minutes left in the game. In the NFL, it's over with 5 minutes left with the 40 second play clock and the endless timeouts.

Gotta get that NASCAR and Budweiser advertising in there someplace, I guess.

R35

Rockford35 said:

R35

LOL - nice one

For racing: MotoGP
For football: NFL
For beer: I'm underage and a well intentioned kid.......:)

What You Should Really Be Mad About!

What you should really be mad about is your reverse pivot in your swing! It's really hard in that take-a-way position to ever make good contact with the ball, I saw the pic, if you want help and you are serious about golf, reply.

I admit that I will watch a CFL game, I watch high school football if its on TV. I've got to ask what do you think about Ricky Williams playing in the CFL for a year?

JEFF4i said:
For beer: I'm underage and a well intentioned kid.......:)

Stella is the only beer - remember that

Hot Iron

I must admit, I've never been angry/mad and wanted to break something before. Erm I was upset once and dropped the iron, it was hot when it landed on my arm and burnt me, does that count?! :)

Hehe I suppose I should have been mad enough to break it, but heck I don't really have much of a temper. Anyone here want to teach me, I'm a fast learner! ;)

Rockford35 said:
I'm not arguing that it is.

However, in the CFL, you can score 21 points with 2 minutes left in the game. In the NFL, it's over with 5 minutes left with the 40 second play clock and the endless timeouts.

R35

Yeah, but those cheerleaders...
cheerleader_ugly.jpg

bames said:
I admit that I will watch a CFL game, I watch high school football if its on TV. I've got to ask what do you think about Ricky Williams playing in the CFL for a year?

He broke his arm and didn't dominate like EVERY NFL analyst expected.

In case anyone hasn't noticed, Ricky Williams circa 2006 isn't Ricky Williams circa 2002. Different outlook, different body.

I could care less if NFL guys came to the CFL. I just hate the backdoor ways they do it tho.

R35

Rockford35 said:
He broke his arm and didn't dominate like EVERY NFL analyst expected.

In case anyone hasn't noticed, Ricky Williams circa 2006 isn't Ricky Williams circa 2002. Different outlook, different body.

I could care less if NFL guys came to the CFL. I just hate the backdoor ways they do it tho.

R35

I was watching the game when he broke his arm and haven't hear of him since. I thought it was pretty lame for him to be banned from the NFL and still be able to play in the CFL for just one season. I'm not sure what it is but it just didn't sit well with me.

It goes back to the old question of "you might hate Kobe Bryant or Tiger Woods, but would you want them on your team?"

Appearently the response from the Argonauts is "Sure we'll take a pot smoking quitter if it means more wins and money".

I can't stand that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422