• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is this El Nino??

The master said:
Your kids go to school at 7.30what time does school dtart for them.

School starts at 7:50 and ends at 3:00.

School starts in Mid-August and ends at the end of May. They get 11 weeks off during the Summer, two weeks off in December and one week off in March....

School starts at 9.00 am and ends at 3.20am for me that is harsh 7.50am what time are they up at. We get 2 weeks in december, 9 weeks july 1st-
1st september. I get of earlier this year this is my last week we are on study leave.

Bravo said:
Well it blew through here again at about 7:30 am - just in time to take the kids to school....sunny now.

I told the Czar of our Saturday group to put me in for next Saturday morning.

Hope the course can dry out some by then.....

I think were finished with that cycle for a week or so. Today was perfect for my demo day. Sunny and about 70.

If the weather guy is right, (big if) we're suppose to have about a week of this. I'm going to try to play Sat. and Sun. :D

The master said:
School starts at 9.00 am and ends at 3.20am for me that is harsh 7.50am what time are they up at. We get 2 weeks in december, 9 weeks july 1st-
1st september. I get of earlier this year this is my last week we are on study leave.

Sounds like you get about the same number of annual hours as the kids in the US. You go to school fewer hours per day but more days....

I like this because work starts at 8:00 and our kids are in class before we start our jobs....

At least you know there safe in school do any of them play golf.

The master said:
At least you know there safe in school do any of them play golf.

My 13 year old daughter plays a little. I tried very hard to get her into the game.

Hopefully next year I can get her to play some more.

In addition to our 18 hole championship course - we also have a 9 hole short course for kids to play on and learn...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520