• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

James Hahn: 'I Am Good Enough and Belong Out There'

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Reaction score
CUT, CUT, CUT, CUT, CUT, CUT, CUT, CUT, WIN.

That, friends, is James Hahn's last nine starts on the PGA Tour. Yes, eight straight missed cuts, and then victory, in a sudden-death playoff. It happened yesterday at Quail Hollow Club in the Wells Fargo Championship. Hahn finished 9 under along with Robert Castro, and then edged Castro with a par on the first hole of the playoff.

It was Hahn's second PGA Tour title, his first coming at the 2015 Northern Trust Open at Riviera.

''You have to keep believing in yourself and keep grinding," Hahn said. "I constantly remind myself that I am good enough and belong out there."

A former shoe salesman, Hahn didn't want to go back to the Web.com Tour. He won't have to. The victory was good for $1.3 million and two more years on the PGA Tour.

Castro was philosophical about his near miss.

''Sure it hurts to let this tournament specifically slip away," he said, "but there are 154 guys that didn't have a chance in that playoff and I feel grateful to have had a chance.''

Next up is the Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass.

Source: James Hahn: 'I Am Good Enough and Belong Out There'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423