• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

John Daly on Champions Tour - Poll

John Daly's future on the Champions Tour

• Total voters
None of the above. Daly will continue being Daly. He'll go months/years and no one will hear of him. Then, he will make headlines with some stupid stunt involving temper/liquor/women, etc. Then, he'll fade away again.

I just don't see John winning on the Champions Tour... at least not becoming a weekly force. There are some really good sticks turning 50 and will be competing. And, the biggest challenge to Daly winning is Daly himself.

Not even one?? I'd like to think he might surprise us and at least win one guys!! Not sure when exactly that may happen, but it could...

Not even one?? I'd like to think he might surprise us and at least win one guys!! Not sure when exactly that may happen, but it could...
John will probably win on the Senior Tour, but his biggest nemesis will continue to be the 6" between his ears.

Big John tied for 3rd in the 4th round after 6 holes and -4 today!
I'd like to see him win. I just hope there aren't a team of debt collectors waiting for his winnings.................

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427