• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

John, John, John...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First the guy pulls a driver out and smashes it way right. Then he misses a 2 footer coming back.

Tough break. The 3 put killed him.

R35

I still think a driver was the right choice for John. What a disappointing way to lose for JD, Tiger looked like he was disppointed he won that way.

Awful

No one wants to win a torney like that! All I could think of as soon as it happened was Scott Hoch at the '81 U.S. Open. Obviously this was not the U.S. Open, but as a workin' man's fan who actually found myself clapping when Tiger's approach came up short on the green (I never root against Tiger!) and JD hit that miraculous shot over the tree... John needed a win to get things truely back on track. I love Tiger and congrats on his 4th WGC Amex win, but... damn John... we all know how you feel... it certainly hurts to lose like that. So this year... John Daly lost the WGC Amex tournament ... Tiger did not win the tournament.

What drama!!

Tiger, Sergio, Monty and Daly?!?!?

Monty playing his best golf in years, seeking his first title on U.S. soil - coming fresh off a Euro Tour win...

Sergio is Sergio - bubbly, exciting - a big fan favorite. Who is really ever against him?

Tiger: nothing need be said about him.

Daly: The Everyman, the alcoholic Wildman, constantly battling demons. Crowd favorite and his own worst enemy.

I think Tiger felt really crappy to win that way, but a fantastically entertaining tourney...

Tiger greened a par 4 in one though with a driver and made the ball stop dead, best player ive ever seen by far, his drive has improved but 14.6 yards in 1 year!!!!!!, now second after Big John, massive driver

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520