• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Just got a new car this week

690.CB

Reaction score
Here she is, my new baby. Goes like a rocket and handling is awesome. Well happy with it.

DSCF0054.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

Nice.

I wish Ford/Cosworth models were available in North America. They at least look nice.

That a turbo?

R35

No it's a 2 litre 150bhp N/A engine.

Only got 200 miles on the clock at the moment so it still feels tight, even so though it flies. I know you guys in the US have 5 litre 400bhp cars but over here this is quick.

Do you have the Honda Civic Type R over there?? This is similar performance to that.

Yes, the type R is here. Not a bad car.

My uncle has an S2000. Now that's an insane car. 2.0litre with 240 HP. I'd take that, thank you very much.

I'm not one for V8's. Even many V6's for that matter.

I just watched a program on the TVR. What an insanely ugly car. Goes like snot tho. Amazing torque with such little weight. Makes me wanna play Gran Turismo 4.....

Nice ride CB.

R35

Hey Sling, if we ever play, let's settle up before we get to the parking lot... ;)

Nice wheels, CB.

690.CB said:
No it's a 2 litre 150bhp N/A engine.

Only got 200 miles on the clock at the moment so it still feels tight, even so though it flies. I know you guys in the US have 5 litre 400bhp cars but over here this is quick.

Do you have the Honda Civic Type R over there?? This is similar performance to that.

Well, the only thing that matters is performance. That looks like a light car from a weight standpoint so the horsepower rating should serve it well.

What will it do from 0-60?

That car has to be in the 6.5 range or under, 0-60.

Nice video, Sling...

Edited to add: That car looks light. I bet that is a fast ass car.

0-60 is not amazing in this, only 7.1 seconds. However things like 20-50, 30-60, 50-70 are all ridiculously quick. Went out last night with my mate who has a Civic Type R and he was struggling to keep near me round bends, he came back hard down the strights though.

This is not the fastest or most powerful car in its class but the chassis is by far the best in class, to me thats as important as power. Where other cars have to back of as they twitch around with ropey handling, I just nail my little Ford and it grips like a dream.

No mate, Ford Fiesta ST, with some Cosworth engine goodies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520