• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Kanye west

The master

Reaction score
I actually think this guy is one of the biggest legends in the world.

I love his music. I take so much from the lyrics, all off his songs are like a book of poetry he just raps what he is thinking and issuses he has had in life.

He is playing like on radio 1 tommorow with a 12 piece Orchestra, have to say I'm truely looking forward to it.

Some of his latest and greatest songs are, roses, gone, addiciton, gold digger.

And I love his fashion sense.

Who is Kayne West?

Some hero. I've never even heard of the guy.

Does he play wide reciever for the Broncos? :biglol:

R35

I never heard of him either until he shot his fat mouth off on TV and embarrased the shit out of himself.

What a tool.

Still made over 4 million album sales after that bush arguement.

The master said:
Still made over 4 million album sales after that bush arguement.

Still made 4 million album sales because of the bush thing.

R35

he did'nt make any of it from me or anyone I know. :p

Slingblade61 said:
he did'nt make any of it from me or anyone I know. :p

You probably voted for Bush.... :D

R35

The guy is an GIANT ASS. That was neither the time nore place for what he said. Chris Rock on the MTV, VH1, CMT deal dogged the shit out of him and it happend so fast that not many people heard it. He said " Bush hates midgets" I laughed my ass off.

Legend is highly overused in describing people, particularly flavours of the month. A little time and perspective should be allowed before we all start bandying terms like that about. If you like him, thats good.

But he is an ass. I love watching people make fools of themselves in earnest like that. Just fantastic.

GregInOz said:
Legend is highly overused in describing people, particularly flavours of the month. A little time and perspective should be allowed before we all start bandying terms like that about. If you like him, thats good.

But he is an ass. I love watching people make fools of themselves in earnest like that. Just fantastic.

So in an effort to appease all and remain politically correct. I think Mr. West may have been a little out of line when he stepped on his dick during the fund raiser. ;)

There's a time and place for everything and his timing and placement sucked.

I'm going on TV and making sure all the land knows that "Jay McNasty hates Kanye West".

My sister mentioned last night that there was another band during another benefit shindig that said something about the Bush administration's response and it prompted a flood of calls to the Red Cross asking for refunds on their donations. No details (on my way to google now), but seriously, WTF is wrong with people?

Bush should not be running a country in the first place. He should be sitting on the porch brandishing his NRA card and his colt 45 on his porch down in texas.

The master said:
I actually think this guy is one of the biggest legends in the world.

I love his music. I take so much from the lyrics, all off his songs are like a book of poetry he just raps what he is thinking and issuses he has had in life.

Oh do grow up!

If your first three words were correct, you wouldn't have made this post.

Many of us here have never heard of him, and those that have think he's a tit.

Let's see who remembers him in 5 years. No, 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520

3. 15,300