• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Kim Braly Signature Shafts raking in the wins

beeno374

Reaction score
KBS just won its 4th major in a row and no, I'm not giving them free publicity here. Just thought I'd mention it seeing that I'm sporting their C-tapers myself. The funny thing is they don't pay anyone to play their shafts...how good is that?

Hmmm ... although I do play KBS Tour iron shafts, I know it's the human at the end of the shaft that actually wins the tournament. Sorta reminds me of a post on another forum a few months back by a Titleist fanboy waxing about all of the tourneys that Titleist had "won".

Hmmm ... although I do play KBS Tour iron shafts, I know it's the human at the end of the shaft that actually wins the tournament. Sorta reminds me of a post on another forum a few months back by a Titleist fanboy waxing about all of the tourneys that Titleist had "won".
Wonder if Rory is waxing on about his Titleist days? Probably not since Nike paid him big $$$$

Wonder if Rory is waxing on about his Titleist days? Probably not since Nike paid him big $$$$

Hmmm ... yes. Rory has set himself up for life & good on him. There are no guarantees in this sport (or life for that matter). I watched a short documentary on Padraig Harrington this week about when he won the 3 majors in two years. I remember how thrilled I was by it and how looking forward I was to him duking it out with Tiger on a week to week basis (rather than peeing his panties like all the others were doing). Wrong. Paddy's form went south & he's is still trying to recapture the mojo he had.

I gotta say that when I switched to the KBS shafts I have now my ball-striking improved dramatically and my GIR percentage went up by about 7%.

They're doing wonders for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35