• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Kyle Stanley's stumble, Snedeker's win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks gents. Stanley definitely got my Irish up the entire time I was watching that fiasco. Over and over I'm screaming at the TV, basically, WTF IS HE DOING? Shot after shot. Pretty much scared my 10 year old son as he's never seen me that lit up about anything.

We (my co-owner and myself) already got a win out of Stricker. So this would have been our second win and put us in the league lead. More importantly, in my side bets, we would have been up 2-0 in three different bets ($150, $100, $100). In a league where 5 wins usually wins the league, to get two before the Masters would be huge. Then to have him hand the W over to a guy we have a side bet with? Instead of being up 2-0, we're tied 1-1? Well that's just perfect.

Luckily it's a long season and this happened early on. Ultimately, it may not matter at all. But it never hurts to pile up wins then let the chips fall where they may.

Well, Stanley obviously recovered from his crushing loss. Congrats on the win !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Stanley obviously recovered from his crushing loss. Congrats on the win !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, didn't even notice that. Just checked all the scores to see where Marc Leishman finished but didn't even notice who won. Good on him. Sounds like he made some clutch putts coming home, an 8 footer on 16, 5 footer on 15 and a 4 footer to seal it on 18. How easy it would have been for him to have thoughts of last week over any of these putts, miss and fall away from there. Seems like this guy has a pretty good head on his shoulders and must be striking the ball really well right now.

Augster should be happier now at least too!!! ;)

Augster should be happier now at least too!!! ;)

Even better. The guy who had Snedeker in our league sent out a smacktalk email about Stanley's choke-job and thanks for the W etc.

Turns out he has Levin also. :)

He emailed a mea culpa saying his email was hacked the previous week and would never have sent something like that. He was contacting microsoft to reclaim his hotmail account. :) Funny guy. Karma is a bitch.

We had Streelman this week make a run, whereas he had Wi. After Streelman gave all the shots back on the last three holes, it was nice to see Phil hold it together, and to watch Wi crumble. Noone in our league is allowed to draft Phil or Tiger.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,420

eclark53520