• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Look out March !

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Reaction score
March Madness better look out for a Wisconsin Badger team that is playing with some real fire right now. I don't know if anyone else watched them dismantle the #2 ranked Pittsburgh team yesterday, but it was a thing of beauty and power. Alando Tucker may be the best player in college hoops right now, and the rest of the Badger team pushed around a very physical Panther squad. This is going to be fun to watch. I hope they can keep it up the rest of the year.

Not sure anyone will be able to figure out what Kansas team will come to the table this year. The one that beat #1 Florida and 7 other teams, or the one that lost to Oral Roberts and Depaul. Went from 3 to 13 after the OR lose, beat Florida which would have likely made them #1. Move to #5 only to lose to Depaul and hoping back out of the top 10

Eracer..............you are right. I watched that game too, and Brian Butch finally is living up to all that potential, too. They are FUN to watch.:)

Go Bama...Roll Tide...

#10 this week - but a team struggling with injuries and absences of players due to funerals and other issues.

If we could get everyone on the court healthy - I think we could go somewhere in March too...

Playing at North Carolina State tonight. Should be a stiff test...

b

Not sure anyone will be able to figure out what Kansas team will come to the table this year. The one that beat #1 Florida and 7 other teams, or the one that lost to Oral Roberts and Depaul. Went from 3 to 13 after the OR lose, beat Florida which would have likely made them #1. Move to #5 only to lose to Depaul and hoping back out of the top 10

The Kansas team that seems to be showing up this year is Wichita State! Wow! Mark Turgeon (KU alum) has done a commendable job with the Shockers. K-State has a long way to go before Huggins will be able to impact their less than stellar team. Bill Self better make things happen this year at KU or he might be on thin ice. The Lawrence faithful are quick to remember Larry Brown and Roy Williams.

The Kansas team that seems to be showing up this year is Wichita State! Wow! Mark Turgeon (KU alum) has done a commendable job with the Shockers. K-State has a long way to go before Huggins will be able to impact their less than stellar team. Bill Self better make things happen this year at KU or he might be on thin ice. The Lawrence faithful are quick to remember Larry Brown and Roy Williams.
We were just talking the other day that Self is likely on thin ice, that if he didn't step it up that Turgeon seemed to be a logical choice, although I thought Turgeon may be good, KU may not feel he has the necessary experience. Although Williams didn't have the necessary experience, or so many thought. We were there the same time as Turgeon, and even remembered him from Hayden High School as well. He has done a great job at WSU.

Next thing I knew, last month they gave Self a 5 year extention running through 2011. Not sure I think that was a wise choice, but then again, I always seem to forget what a young team he has to work with. Which in turn should lead to continued success. Then again, how can he do worse in the Tournament than the last couple years. They would have to not make it, and if that were to happen he would likely be gone, contract extension or not. I guess I should be happy they can only do better.

Yeah, you know that's why all 3 golf courses in Lawrence only have 14 holes. KU never could make it to the final four!!!!!! LOL

Yeah, you know that's why all 3 golf courses in Lawrence only have 14 holes. KU never could make it to the final four!!!!!! LOL
As of recent, I would likely agree. Although I thought that because 14 holes was about the same amount of time they lasted in each of the last two tournaments and they had to pick up their ball and go home. At this point I will be happy if they don't lose in the first round to a team whose name does not start with a "B".

Go Bama...Roll Tide...

#10 this week - but a team struggling with injuries and absences of players due to funerals and other issues.

If we could get everyone on the court healthy - I think we could go somewhere in March too...

Playing at North Carolina State tonight. Should be a stiff test...

b

We dispatched NC State and now hope to get Ronald Steele healthy,,,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35